New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Nov 16, 2012, 02:56 PM
Haych is offline
Find More Posts by Haych
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueprint View Post
That worked thank you!

Guys On a delta wing when doing the servo test in the main menu the right aileron goes up and the left does nothing. Is this normal? I havent tested the return to home yet but wanted to know if this is normal. If so would the return to home function properly?
yes on a wing just the right side goes up, left side should not move. just test it when you're nice and high, if it doesn't do what you expect, flip off the RTH switch and regain control.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:06 PM
blueprint is offline
Find More Posts by blueprint
FPV Pilot
blueprint's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haych View Post
yes on a wing just the right side goes up, left side should not move. just test it when you're nice and high, if it doesn't do what you expect, flip off the RTH switch and regain control.
Worked like a charm.

Thank u
Old Nov 17, 2012, 06:39 AM
Haych is offline
Find More Posts by Haych
Registered User
im getting some OSD text bounce, does anyone know what can cause this?

Steve practicing quad from hex view (7 min 25 sec)
Old Nov 17, 2012, 10:31 AM
Flybynight2 is offline
Find More Posts by Flybynight2
Will it ever Fly?
Flybynight2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haych View Post
im getting some OSD text bounce, does anyone know what can cause this?
Rotor Wash ?
Old Nov 17, 2012, 06:50 PM
marcin.gala is offline
Find More Posts by marcin.gala
Registered User
marcin.gala's Avatar
my DOSD and maiden for Skywalker
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6oQRdLZOWsc[/youtube]
Old Nov 18, 2012, 01:08 AM
Firatp is offline
Find More Posts by Firatp
Registered User
Firatp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcin.gala View Post
my DOSD and maiden for Skywalker
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6oQRdLZOWsc[/youtube]
Good,
Enjpyed. How did you get that Mig29 style IMU?
Cheers
Old Nov 18, 2012, 06:05 AM
Firatp is offline
Find More Posts by Firatp
Registered User
Firatp's Avatar
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353236593.110212.jpg
Views: 94
Size: 73.5 KB
Description:
For people who suffered accidentally burn out due wrong pin connection.
I shrinked the pins which contain risks.

You need to shrink over shrink to make them stable.

Cheers
Old Nov 18, 2012, 10:50 AM
flohio117 is offline
Find More Posts by flohio117
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
Thanks to Chanyote66 aka (chris) I now have my dragonosd setup on my Z2 and got to use rth for the 1st time ever!!! It was awesome I really can't say enough good things about Chris. He took the tine to drive 3hrs to Nashville to meet up with me to help me setup the dragonosd. Thanks again and i hope I cam help you with multirotor stuff soon
Old Nov 19, 2012, 06:17 AM
MikeTheCrash is offline
Find More Posts by MikeTheCrash
Just clumsy. Oh, forgetful too
MikeTheCrash's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firatp View Post
Attachment 5311331
For people who suffered accidentally burn out due wrong pin connection.
I shrinked the pins which contain risks.

You need to shrink over shrink to make them stable.

Cheers

Good idea. I sometimes use bits of wire insulation I have stripped from servo wire. A moment here can save a lot of money and hassle!!
Last edited by MikeTheCrash; Nov 19, 2012 at 06:34 AM.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:38 AM
carguy1994ca is offline
Find More Posts by carguy1994ca
I tell her RC is cheap !
carguy1994ca's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flybynight2 View Post
rotor wash ?
lol !
Old Nov 19, 2012, 04:49 PM
Panzlflyer is offline
Find More Posts by Panzlflyer
Tricopters Rule
Quote:
Originally Posted by flohio117 View Post
Thanks to Chanyote66 aka (chris) I now have my dragonosd setup on my Z2 and got to use rth for the 1st time ever!!! It was awesome I really can't say enough good things about Chris. He took the tine to drive 3hrs to Nashville to meet up with me to help me setup the dragonosd. Thanks again and i hope I cam help you with multirotor stuff soon
Are you using anything else besides the Dosd for rth, ive got one here that I was thinking about putting on my Zeph.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 06:53 PM
flohio117 is offline
Find More Posts by flohio117
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzlflyer View Post
Are you using anything else besides the Dosd for rth, ive got one here that I was thinking about putting on my Zeph.
Nope no stabalization just dragon OSD and its freaking awesome it was worth the 6 months I waited to get it setup lmao
Old Nov 19, 2012, 06:57 PM
flohio117 is offline
Find More Posts by flohio117
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
Does anyone make a dragonosd protection case?
Old Nov 19, 2012, 07:33 PM
Panzlflyer is offline
Find More Posts by Panzlflyer
Tricopters Rule
Quote:
Originally Posted by flohio117 View Post
Does anyone make a dragonosd protection case?
Carlos was making some, I thinks its a few pages back.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1749857
Last edited by Panzlflyer; Nov 19, 2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 08:11 PM
flohio117 is offline
Find More Posts by flohio117
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzlflyer View Post
Carlos was making some, I thinks its a few pages back.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1749857
thanks i just sent him a message


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Dragon OSD Level Flight FPV Talk 22 Dec 31, 2013 09:08 PM
For Sale New Intelligent Flight Dragon OSD bfischer Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 7 Jul 19, 2010 12:56 PM
Discussion FS Ready to fly Intelligent Flight Dragon OSD bfischer FPV Talk 0 Mar 03, 2010 06:57 AM
Discussion RV OSD or Dragon OSD djdaveq FPV Talk 1 Feb 06, 2009 01:18 AM
Discussion RV OSD and Dragon OSD - so near to being Really good! magnetman FPV Talk 8 Nov 11, 2008 06:13 AM