New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 16, 2010, 09:44 PM
Find More Posts by TomRobertson
Discussion

Follow Up On Cessna 185 Skywagon

Tom Robertson Consumer Tip 2010 (5 min 46 sec)

Got a lot of email on my last video about my Cessna 185 Skywagon....
Just had a chance to shoot another follow-up video describing my experience with an online company that promised to make good for a plane they sold me that was defective....said they would take care of me through emails and postings......and now is avoiding me!!

Thanks again for all of your email. I appreciate the support from all the good folks that subscribe to RCGroups.com!!

Tom Robertson
tomrobertson74@gmail.com
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 10, 2010, 05:59 PM
Find More Posts by ChuckII
ChuckIV

I FULLY AGREE! Don't buy ANYTHING from BH

I fully agree! I bought the same plane from them and my ESC was defective BEFORE I even put it together! I had to purchase a brand new ICE 50amp ESC in order to maiden my plane. I emailed the company I bought it from (yes, you all know the lousy company) and I go ZERO reply! I even offered them an out by just sending me another dang battery for compensation. Again, no reply.

Guys/gals - it's simple.... just don't ever, ever, EVER buy anything from that company.

Jim