Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Jun 18, 2012, 03:54 PM
soundcheque is offline
Find More Posts by soundcheque
Bring It On !!!!!
soundcheque's Avatar
TBH I think I prefer the Grey !! No pleasing some people !!

I guess it's better for painting but like yourself on the adding of decals I've added a load of black custom cut ones on the underside and customised the factory supplied sheet for the top.

Certainly easier to see but I was used to the P-Zone St****r so the white appealed to me.

The box says limited edition too so not sure on the quantity of the run to make it so

Also the advert on Gliders distribution says Aluminium motor mount included, or that's how it reads, but it's not the case in the box.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2012, 04:49 PM
feefo is offline
Find More Posts by feefo
#who gives a rats a**?
feefo's Avatar
Actually I'm not thinking straight, am I? If I get a white 1, the Mrs would surely notice it's been replaced.....wouldn't she?
Old Jun 18, 2012, 05:57 PM
FlyBillyFly is offline
Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Registered User
Nah ....Go For it feefo.......Billy
Old Jun 18, 2012, 06:10 PM
BrightCap232 is offline
Find More Posts by BrightCap232
I've got gas
BrightCap232's Avatar

Metal FJU mount


Hey fellas..Metal FJU motor mount for sale:

12 bucks via First Class mail - Paypal only - CONUS

Please note that it will come with the mount and 3 mounting screws (2 are for mounting and the one is for adjusting the angle) No motor to mount screws are included

Name: mount.jpg
Views: 35
Size: 7.4 KB
Description:
Old Jun 18, 2012, 08:33 PM
cjbucher is online now
Find More Posts by cjbucher
Registered User
cjbucher's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by feefo View Post
Actually I'm not thinking straight, am I? If I get a white 1, the Mrs would surely notice it's been replaced.....wouldn't she?
Only if you point it out...

If she does notice, just say you touched it up with some paint.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:38 PM
soundcheque is offline
Find More Posts by soundcheque
Bring It On !!!!!
soundcheque's Avatar
Or you could always paint it gray
Old Jun 19, 2012, 08:36 AM
FlyBillyFly is offline
Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlyers View Post
Hey fellas..Metal FJU motor mount for sale:

12 bucks via First Class mail - Paypal only - CONUS

Please note that it will come with the mount and 3 mounting screws (2 are for mounting and the one is for adjusting the angle) No motor to mount screws are included

Attachment 4948240
..I'll take it...Billy
Old Jun 19, 2012, 09:44 AM
setxws6 is online now
Find More Posts by setxws6
Hemi pilot
setxws6's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBillyFly View Post
..I'll take it...Billy
Sorry it's already been sold!
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:17 PM
feefo is offline
Find More Posts by feefo
#who gives a rats a**?
feefo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundcheque View Post
Or you could always paint it gray
Lol. Ordered a grey instead. Shhhh...t, Mrs is coming gotta go
Old Jun 19, 2012, 01:53 PM
jdubg23 is offline
Find More Posts by jdubg23
half-ass Astronaut
jdubg23's Avatar
ive read good things about the turnigy 3648 1450... does this motor come from hobby king with screws and bullet connectors? will the motor fit on the stock mount plate? advice from experienced users? i just ordered FJU kit and parts today
Old Jun 19, 2012, 02:50 PM
G-Forse is offline
Find More Posts by G-Forse
Registered User
http://smallpartscnc.com/index.php?route=common/home

--just get the machined motor mount
Old Jun 19, 2012, 03:36 PM
FLAME747 is offline
Find More Posts by FLAME747
Static Model Collector LOL
And remember terry also has motor mounts for all MEGA 16 & 22 series motors
For the fj

And 16 series mounts for the dog fighter

FCA
Old Jun 19, 2012, 08:32 PM
snoshoe62 is offline
Find More Posts by snoshoe62
Boycot Crappy CC Controllers
snoshoe62's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubg23 View Post
ive read good things about the turnigy 3648 1450... does this motor come from hobby king with screws and bullet connectors? will the motor fit on the stock mount plate? advice from experienced users? i just ordered FJU kit and parts today
I had this set up. Doplered at 169 mph. I dont know what the ambient temp is where you are but dont expect this $28 motor to have a long life pushing 90+ amps. Mine was fine early spring but warmer weather led to its death. Yes I did order another one, Ill just prop it down and use more throttle management till the weather cools. I am not upset about it, The motor was on its second airframe, and at $28, I didnt expect much
Old Jun 19, 2012, 09:54 PM
GryphonRCU is offline
Find More Posts by GryphonRCU
Registered User
GryphonRCU's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBillyFly View Post
..I'll take it...Billy
Billy,

Even though that motor mount is sold, it was not the best one for your new motors.

As Flame said, there are other options from Terry.


G.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 11:28 PM
G-Forse is offline
Find More Posts by G-Forse
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoshoe62 View Post
I had this set up. Doplered at 169 mph. I dont know what the ambient temp is where you are but dont expect this $28 motor to have a long life pushing 90+ amps. Mine was fine early spring but warmer weather led to its death. Yes I did order another one, Ill just prop it down and use more throttle management till the weather cools. I am not upset about it, The motor was on its second airframe, and at $28, I didnt expect much


--It was mentioned that on 5s, the motor will heat up. What battery and prop were you running?

--169mph bragging rights is not bad for $28


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Funjet Ultra, more fast more fun.... tbmg1 FPV Talk 34 Jul 28, 2010 09:36 AM
Discussion Muliplex EasyStar WBFlyer FPV Talk 9 Mar 10, 2010 04:09 PM
Sold muliplex ASW 27 NIB bushpilotx1 Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W) 7 Aug 31, 2009 06:41 PM
Question Muliplex Alpha Junior Radio Instalation Allan Glover Sailplane Talk 3 Apr 09, 2004 02:37 AM
Muliplex MultiCharger 4010DC - is mine faulty ? borgs Batteries and Chargers 0 Jul 12, 2003 08:01 AM