Mar 14, 2010, 04:02 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Newbie: Big Lama battery charging issues?

Hello all, opened a new Big Lama out of the box a couple weeks ago and charged the battery. After about 5-6 hours and still no solid green light, i noticed the battery was slightly bigger than when I started. I sent it back for a replacement and also purchused a second battery. They arrived yesterday and after about 4 hours this time, still no green flashing light, but tried the battery anyways. Rotors spun rapidly but not enough power for lift off. Let it cool about 3 hours and plugged back in. Now been about 3 hours and still no solid green light. Any ideas? bad charger? should they take many hours to charge? better charger? Thanks all.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 14, 2010, 04:08 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Sounds like you got a bad charger. Sorry to hear that. Good luck. Lee
Mar 15, 2010, 12:44 PM
Member of the RC OCD Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy
Sounds like you got a bad charger. Sorry to hear that. Good luck. Lee
Agreed

You can get a pretty good deal on a decent balance charger on ebay. search "imax b6"

Dan

Quick Reply