Jul 01, 2011, 07:49 PM
Looks like ETM scores with a happy Skyraider customer!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 01, 2011, 08:17 PM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodatbflyin
Looks like ETM scores with a happy Skyraider customer!
deleted
Last edited by mike2663; Jul 29, 2011 at 09:38 AM.
Jul 01, 2011, 08:40 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2663
Your happy because you gave them money or you actually received the plane?
Mike
I don't think it was him, but rather SpaceShuttle that got his today. It looks like ETM got it out first to his customers. And I'm sure that it will be at least one month sooner than any HSW customer. LOL.
Jul 01, 2011, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineFlyer
I don't think it was him, but rather SpaceShuttle that got his today. It looks like ETM got it out first to his customers. And I'm sure that it will be at least one month sooner than any HSW customer. LOL.
Guess I missed who got what. As HSW you got that right.
Mike
Jul 02, 2011, 01:58 PM
Nope not me, Mike. I try to avoid pre-orders and backorders. Will wait for everyone's operational test and evaluation of this Skyraider.
Jul 02, 2011, 09:53 PM
Now I'm really lost.
Mike
Jul 17, 2011, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineFlyer
Sheesh - I need a playbook to keep up with which company you are "promoting" and which company you are bashing in any given week.
Jul 17, 2011, 06:08 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown flyer
Sheesh - I need a playbook to keep up with which company you are "promoting" and which company you are bashing in any given week.
So lets get this right, you haven't posted since February and now that you're back, your first post is an attack? How nice. Actually, I'm not promoting ANY companies EVER again. Its not worth it. It is nice to see that people are finally seeing HSW for what they really are. I just wish people listened 4+ months ago when I walked away.

No worries, since you have your eye on me again, I'll be watching you VERY closely too.
Jul 17, 2011, 06:24 PM
You seem to keep promoting vendors that wind up screwing people. Instead of being angry at me for pointing out the obvious, maybe you could spend your energy figuring why that happens.

You can watch me all you like, it isn't terribly interesting.
Jul 17, 2011, 06:54 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Quote:
You seem to keep promoting vendors that wind up screwing people. Instead of being angry at me for pointing out the obvious, maybe you could spend your energy figuring why that happens.

You can watch me all you like, it isn't terribly interesting.
So are you implying that I know their intentions before I start promoting them? Let me ask you, are you a fortune teller? Or do you have some uncanny means of being able to foretell the future? If so, please share with us so that no one gets screwed from here on out.
Last edited by SkylineFlyer; Jul 19, 2011 at 02:46 PM.
Jul 17, 2011, 08:41 PM
I am a fortune teller and I predict history will repeat itself. It doesn't sound like you learned a thing.
Jul 17, 2011, 09:18 PM
Quote:
I am a fortune teller and I predict history will repeat itself. It doesn't sound like you learned a thing.
deleted
Last edited by mike2663; Jul 29, 2011 at 09:39 AM.
Jul 18, 2011, 02:15 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
You have a beef with ETM than spell out the problem you had for everyone that's what this thread is about.
Mike
Whats your beef with ETM?
Jul 18, 2011, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marteen
Whats your beef with ETM?
deleted
Last edited by mike2663; Jul 29, 2011 at 09:39 AM.
Jul 18, 2011, 03:15 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
making accusations?
Mike
Hi Curtis?

Quick Reply