May 27, 2003, 11:05 PM

What should I do with my Hummingbird Electronics?

So I've upgraded to brushless, separates, and Lithiums so here are some items I have left over. Should I sell these or will they come in handy at some point in the future? Need advice. Thanks!

-1 Hummingboard Mixer
-1 Micro Piezo Gyro
-2 280 Main Motors
-1 Charger
-1 600MAH NIMH Battery
to remove ads between posts
May 28, 2003, 01:04 AM

Re: What should I do with my Hummingbird Electronics?

Quote:
Originally posted by shootingbanana
So I've upgraded to brushless, separates, and Lithiums so here are some items I have left over. Should I sell these or will they come in handy at some point in the future? Need advice. Thanks!

-1 Hummingboard Mixer
-1 Micro Piezo Gyro
-2 280 Main Motors
-1 Charger
-1 600MAH NIMH Battery

1) you may sell it out.
2) you may DIY a aeroplane and use it if possible.

Where do you live? I am interested in your Micro piezo Gyro...hehe
May 28, 2003, 03:11 AM
I would say sell them cause you'll never use them, that is unless you need them as a replacement or temporary replacement if something breaks, you know how that goes, whatever you sell, you'll probably need the next day, hehe...
May 28, 2003, 05:09 PM
Do you think I'll ever want to use the piezo gyro over my current HH gyro (HLG 200)? I'm new to Helis so I'm not sure if these parts are something I'll wish I hadn't sold later on...

May 29, 2003, 05:42 PM
Veni, Vidi, Fragoris

If you want to sell them...

I know this is not the for sale forum, but if you do want to sell them let me know (email or pm best, I don't check the micro forum as much)... I have a hummingbird clone with a nonfunctional all-in-one board that I'd like to get in the air. I would need to add my own receiver to this, correct?

Thanks,
Chris
May 29, 2003, 06:29 PM
Yes, you would need a reciver with the humming board. Its 2 ESC with mixing for the main and tail rotor. A GWS Pico 4 channel RX with the case removed is an excelent value at 22.95 at Helihobby.com or any other GWS seller.
May 29, 2003, 11:48 PM
Hey folks, go here for prices...

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...hreadid=121534