Mar 12, 2010, 09:29 AM
D'oh.. Dumb Left Thumb
Thread OP
Discussion

Multiplex Fun Cub

http://www.modelspot.com/fun-cub---d...2010-738-p.asp
We shall see how optimistic this turns out to be... Multiplex's track record on supply and release dates has been somewhat patchy of late...
to remove ads between posts
Mar 12, 2010, 10:42 AM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
I'm looking forward to one of these for an all around, kick around flyer, floats, tundra, night flying. It will be interesting to see if they make it to the US before our soon to begin flying season is over. Unlike Horizon hobby who after months and months is still delaying the PNP 4 Sites now that indoor season is just about over

Azarr
Mar 12, 2010, 01:52 PM
Eventually...I will fly
I'm also waiting, haven't got a new plane in months
Mar 13, 2010, 08:56 AM
I've contacted Multiplex at their service support web site and they advise April delivery in the US, with March delivery in Germany. Like you, I'll believe it when it happens. I'm really looking forward to buying one. The FunCub looks like great airplane, particularly for older guys, like me. I now own two MiniMags, a Easystar, and a Mentor. Love them all! Tower Hobbies isn't aware of the FunCub yet, which is why I went directly to Multiplex. Like in all things worth while, patience is a virtue.
Mar 13, 2010, 10:21 AM
Yes, yes I am.
Anyone notice the little warning box in the lower right corner of the web site? LOL!
Mar 13, 2010, 03:56 PM
RC Guru
^Lol..
Mar 13, 2010, 04:58 PM
Got the RC bug ;)
lol !!! Love it !!!
Mar 13, 2010, 05:21 PM
Got the RC bug ;)
Have placed an order for mine from my LHS

Should be fun
Mar 13, 2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbucher
Anyone notice the little warning box in the lower right corner of the web site? LOL!
Most guys never scroll that far down. What the heck were you looking for?

Jürgen
Mar 13, 2010, 07:43 PM
Looking for lift
I'm assuming they will, but does anyone know for sure if these "FunCub" wings are compatible with the "EasyCub". Looks like the same airframe....
Mar 14, 2010, 07:02 AM
Yes, yes I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen Heilig
Most guys never scroll that far down. What the heck were you looking for?

Jürgen
What else?
Mar 14, 2010, 04:40 PM
Got the RC bug ;)
Wonder if they will do a RR version ?

Wot do you guys think ?
Mar 16, 2010, 06:01 AM
Crash Master
Looks like my hacked EZ Cub! Where's my R&D payment?
Mar 16, 2010, 12:32 PM
D'oh.. Dumb Left Thumb
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Bond
Looks like my hacked EZ Cub! Where's my R&D payment?
GB, You will have to split it with Martin Muller http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur...09-EasyCub.wmv
Mar 16, 2010, 12:37 PM
Checking CG is for NERDS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbucher
Too funny.

The Fun Cub looks quite cool... I have been contemplating picking up a new Parkzone Cub since I dismantled my last one...but this looks much more interesting. you have to love the balloon tires and the flaps should make for a lot of fun.

Release date issues aside, you have to love Multiplex. The models are pretty much always worth the wait.

Quick Reply