Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Mar 10, 2010, 10:06 PM
Registered User
masam54's Avatar
Discussion

US Army FPV airplane?


Check this out:

http://www.fpvhobby.com/25-us-army-fpv-airplane.html
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 10, 2010, 10:17 PM
Registered User
Yep, thats a Raven from Aerovironment.. I dont think theres a limit to what the Chinese will copy..
Mar 10, 2010, 10:21 PM
First to go over 106K feet
Crist Rigotti's Avatar
Looks like they are offering the "Skywalker"!
Mar 11, 2010, 01:24 AM
Registered User
masam54's Avatar
Both a bit pricey for me , Hoping for HC to come out with their versions
Mar 11, 2010, 05:26 AM
Suspended Account
trappy's Avatar
the planes look fine, but don't forget they were made for surveillance, not recreational FPV. So if you're not a peeping tom and actually want to have fun, there are far more capable platforms out there ...
Mar 11, 2010, 05:46 AM
Suspended Account
I like the 7 watt 72MHz booster.
http://www.fpvhobby.com/28-72-mhz-7watt-booster.html
Mar 11, 2010, 05:58 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crist Rigotti View Post
Looks like they are offering the "Skywalker"!
I think Skywalker is rather the other:

http://www.fpvhobby.com/24-168-cm-wi...-airplane.html
Mar 11, 2010, 06:36 AM
Suspended Account
I just ordered a pan/tilt from them as a test order, we will see how they do.
Mar 11, 2010, 06:45 AM
Suspended Account
Watchout for these guys, I just got an email saying the P/T is out of stock. They did not say that when I ordered and they took my Paypal payment.
Mar 11, 2010, 07:28 AM
First to go over 106K feet
Crist Rigotti's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA View Post
I think Skywalker is rather the other:

http://www.fpvhobby.com/24-168-cm-wi...-airplane.html

I know. That's what I was referring to.
Mar 11, 2010, 08:37 AM
Registered User
FPVistanbul's Avatar
Hi everyone.

FPVhobby.com is mine new website. It is underconstruction already. I don't know how do you find? I am waiting some equipments for to take detailed photos and descriptions.

I am new about this e-commerce software, I will edit the order status as "DON'T ACCEPT ORDER WHEN OUT OF STOCK"
Many thanks for your attention.

Best regards from Istanbul.
FPVhobby team
Adnan
Mar 11, 2010, 09:36 AM
Senior Gravity Checker
Are those planes kits or assembled?
Mar 11, 2010, 10:11 AM
Registered User
Fergus's Avatar
Adnan,

PM sent.

I am very interested in your foam 169cm plane. I am looking for something with better glide performance than my heavy easystar and the hatch for getting too internal electronics looks like a great bonus. Please give us more details. Have you any video of it flying posted online?
Mar 11, 2010, 01:33 PM
RC Wannabe!
areis81's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVistanbul View Post
Hi everyone.

FPVhobby.com is mine new website. It is underconstruction already. I don't know how do you find? I am waiting some equipments for to take detailed photos and descriptions.

I am new about this e-commerce software, I will edit the order status as "DON'T ACCEPT ORDER WHEN OUT OF STOCK"
Many thanks for your attention.

Best regards from Istanbul.
FPVhobby team
Adnan
like your website! some nice products also! sent a question by email!
Mar 11, 2010, 02:51 PM
Houba ! Houba !!
rcmonster99's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
Adnan,

PM sent.

I am very interested in your foam 169cm plane. I am looking for something with better glide performance than my heavy easystar and the hatch for getting too internal electronics looks like a great bonus. Please give us more details. Have you any video of it flying posted online?
Me too, I like it a lot, only I hope the tail boom is not foam only .. It would snap like a twig.
definitely, more information please !!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Nice FPV airplane, Raab Motorkrähe zaguruinzasky FPV Aircraft 3 Mar 09, 2010 02:03 PM
Discussion Need Help with US Army colors for F-22 Navy Fly Guy Electric Warbirds 0 Feb 10, 2010 10:52 AM
Discussion More Kidnapping in Iraq. Unfourtunately it is the US Army kidnapping wives and Tony D. Life, The Universe, and Politics 120 Jan 31, 2006 12:32 PM
Question US ARMY AIR CORPS Decals Ed Toner Scale Kit/Scratch Built 1 Jan 05, 2005 02:19 PM
US Army versus the little birdies.. Sparky Paul Life, The Universe, and Politics 12 Jul 30, 2002 06:31 PM