Old Mar 10, 2010, 08:34 AM
Find More Posts by sargentw
"SARGE"
Discussion

Tom's RC ??

What's up with Toms RC? http://shop.tomsrc.com/index.php

I did a PayPal order for a Futaba Rec. and it would not ship. I sent two emails (Tom@tomsrc.com) and left two voice messages at the shop. No one responded to my emails or phone messages. I eventually had to use Paypay's dispute process to leverage a refund.

I have heard they are a good shop and it's troublesome to me when this type of thing happens.

Sarge
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2010, 12:06 AM
Find More Posts by gquiring
Sailplane Mafia
I have done two orders with them and both were a hassle. I had to call them both times after a week to question why my order was still 'processing'. A lady promptly told me she had no idea why it was not shipped but would go out 'today'. And both times it did ship after I called. So why does it take a phone call to ship it? He has a huge Ebay store also, so it's possible he tends to those orders first?