Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by 525cj, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 26, 2003, 11:40 PM
Trader Rating: 0

A Couple of Planes for Sale, Make Offers

I have a Wattage CAP 231 with the original Super 400 Cobalt motor and 1300 mha Ni-Cad battery I tried to fly it once, but did not really care for it as is. It is flyable as it is, but I think it could use a bigger battery and maybe a brushless motor, but I can't afford that. It has been crashed on it's first flight, but the only damage was the cowl and one wheel pant busted. It will still fly fine, I flew it again after the crash. Make offer.

I also have a Wattage Turbo Hawk that I might sell. It is new and has never flown due to some motor probs. I think the ESC in it is bad. I might sell it if I can get enough out of it.

No radio gear is included on either model.

Either PM me any offers or email them to me at squarebird@earthlink.net

525cj
to remove ads between posts
May 27, 2003, 05:01 AM
Trader Rating: 21
A-4 nut!!
You don't fly a citationjet for a living do you?
May 27, 2003, 05:08 AM
No, just really like 'em
May 27, 2003, 09:07 AM
Old school newb
what is included with the hawk?
May 27, 2003, 09:53 AM
Trader Rating: 11

Re: A Couple of Planes for Sale, Make Offers

Quote:
Originally posted by 525cj
I have a Wattage CAP 231 with the original Super 400 Cobalt motor and 1300 mha Ni-Cad battery I tried to fly it once, but did not really care for it as is. It is flyable as it is, but I think it could use a bigger battery and maybe a brushless motor, but I can't afford that. It has been crashed on it's first flight, but the only damage was the cowl and one wheel pant busted. It will still fly fine, I flew it again after the crash. Make offer.
Since you don't mention a minimum price, how about five bucks?

Daren
May 27, 2003, 09:57 AM
Trader Rating: 32
Live to ride... and fly!
5.00 offer notwithstanding , you are supposed to list a price for your items in posts here. The posting rules include the following statement:

"- When selling here, include an asking price for your items. If you're not sure of their value, put the "OBO" (or best offer) in your post. "
May 27, 2003, 10:26 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Why yes, I DO work for GP

Sending offer

Sending offer via PM and email.
May 27, 2003, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tres Wright
5.00 offer notwithstanding , you are supposed to list a price for your items in posts here. The posting rules include the following statement:

"- When selling here, include an asking price for your items. If you're not sure of their value, put the "OBO" (or best offer) in your post. "
Sorry about that. This is the first time I have used the Classifieds and I did not know there were posting rules.

I would like to get about $70 - $80 out of the CAP. If that is not reasonable, then make me an offer.

And earlier post asked anout the Hawk. It includes the airframe and PowerFan w/ motor and wires with bullet style conectors. I would like to get around a hundred OBO for it, since it is a brand new, never flown plane. I may not sell it if I can get the motor to run.

525cj
May 27, 2003, 08:12 PM
Trader Rating: 38
karma...its not all good

CAP

Sent a reasonable offer on the Cap.

XT
May 27, 2003, 09:25 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Why yes, I DO work for GP

Ummm...

Turbo Hawk sells for $80 new...
May 29, 2003, 04:36 AM

Re: Ummm...

Quote:
Originally posted by FlightofSong
Turbo Hawk sells for $80 new...
I see I forgot to mention that I got the Turbo Hawk with the AFI 020 brushless powerfan Combo. I paid about $270 for it after taxes & shipping. But, that is all for not, I got the motor running and decided not to sell it after all.

THE CAP 231 HAS BEEN SOLD

525cj
May 29, 2003, 09:35 AM
Trader Rating: 32
Live to ride... and fly!
==, I got the motor running and decided not to sell it after all. ==

I've you flown it yet? I've been curious to see (or hear) how it does on the 020 setup.
May 30, 2003, 12:06 AM
No, I haven flown it yet. I'm waiting for a good day when I have the time to try it. Till then, I'll just keep flying my TM at night when it is almost always calm.

525cj