Just a bit about my helis and me
Helis by order of purchase/flight/crash:
1. MCX (just spins around, probably the 5in1)
2. CX3 (under repair)
3. MSR - YAY! WORKING!!!!
4. Blade 400 (Scale building here)
5. Gaui 550 WORKING!
6. Mini Titan E325 (PTSD accident, picked up and smashed on table, dead)
7. Axe 400 (crashed during checkflight for sale, head/feathering shaft, dead)
8. 4G3 (too squirrly for me to fly, TRADED)
9. Ember2 - always seems to be too windy, have got it stuck in a tree twice!
10. Walkera 400d - WORKING!
11. SRB Quark - Nice heli... probably what I should have bought after the MSR and saved a few $K
12. Walkera UFLYs - New, flys ok with new gyro.
Retired Soldier (Linguiust, Army), Mechanic for "real world".
Last edited by Stenz28; Nov 05, 2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Update for 8 Sep 2010
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||I just received my PROEDF f-16 and let me tell you guys||sherlockshah||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||72||Aug 20, 2011 04:39 PM|