Jan 21, 2013, 11:14 PM
Im just doing the final stuff. motor has been on and off a million times. and finally got the electronics in. I was just doing a go through on the plane. I would HATE to assembly one. there is ZERO room to stick your hand in. Ask azhar he knows. I hope it flies half decent.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 22, 2013, 12:11 AM
Flarpy
And I was thinking the sbach was tight quarters. .
Jan 22, 2013, 12:12 AM
the airframe is about 1" wider than a da 50.
Jan 22, 2013, 01:05 AM
Watts is where its at!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael
Awesome! Thats my next airframe in the same scheme!

Cant wait to see your 60" Edge in the skies!
I'm planning on doing some airforce logos and WWII roundels as graphics. Should give the Edge a subtle "US Airforce Demo Team" look. Let me know if you want extras of the graphics.
Jan 22, 2013, 01:07 AM
Watts is where its at!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro bro steve
Nice work shop Gareth. How come your unit has the Fire sprinkler system in it ??
It's the ground floor of a townhouse so this is the garage. This place had the 1 car garage + an easement to park a car out front of the garage. That was like impossible to find in Seattle. I ended up near Aurora which is kind of a sketchy neighborhood but this place is tucked away in the back of a complex so I dont think anyone will mess with my stuff.
Jan 22, 2013, 02:47 AM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxky
It's the ground floor of a townhouse so this is the garage. This place had the 1 car garage + an easement to park a car out front of the garage. That was like impossible to find in Seattle. I ended up near Aurora which is kind of a sketchy neighborhood but this place is tucked away in the back of a complex so I dont think anyone will mess with my stuff.

The shop looks great. Congrats on the new space and room to assemble and store.

Look at it this way..living near Aurora.

If you ever get lonely, all you have to do is open the garage door and wave to one of the girls walking by late at night...instant company

Jan 22, 2013, 03:03 AM
Watts is where its at!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38
The shop looks great. Congrats on the new space and room to assemble and store.

Look at it this way..living near Aurora.

If you ever get lonely, all you have to do is open the garage door and wave to one of the girls walking by late at night...instant company

Truth!
Jan 22, 2013, 03:20 AM
Go Hawks!
Always look on the bright side.

Jan 22, 2013, 04:10 AM
Watts is where its at!
I should start a Tumblr, hookers on Aurora. Im 100% sure I've seen at least 4. I mean, its 32 degrees outside and you are walking around in fishnets? Sketel uniform dat!
Jan 22, 2013, 04:27 AM
Late night but when the wheels are in motion look out! Back half is done, throttle is dialed, just have wings and fuel tank /lines and she'll finally be ready for a maiden! And a little more graphics of course, the Victor/Cry buddy plane can't be the only big bird with a little flair!
Jan 22, 2013, 08:54 AM
Go Fly Yourself...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTim
Late night but when the wheels are in motion look out! Back half is done, throttle is dialed, just have wings and fuel tank /lines and she'll finally be ready for a maiden! And a little more graphics of course, the Victor/Cry buddy plane can't be the only big bird with a little flair!
Nice looking Graphix Tim.
B&E did you good.

Let us know when your maiden with her is.
D-Man
Jan 22, 2013, 09:30 AM
Got the Slickness
Quote:
Nice!
Jan 22, 2013, 11:56 AM
Flarpy
I wonder if Tim noticed the 3dhs sticker on his plane yet?
Jan 22, 2013, 12:07 PM
Maybe, just don't sneak a pilot sticker on there!
Jan 22, 2013, 12:09 PM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Maybe, just don't sneak a pilot sticker on there!

muuhaaahaaaa..hands wringing..
Maybe something far worse than a Pilot sticker on a 3dhs plane!!!

Quick Reply