Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:27 PM
pro bro steve is offline
Find More Posts by pro bro steve
Registered User
pro bro steve's Avatar
What no goose dinner ???? And your geese up there are big mammy jambes.

John your Quad sounds like Four mixing bowls side by side. Neat sound.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:28 PM
JohnVH is online now
Find More Posts by JohnVH
Qualified
JohnVH's Avatar
Got alot of goose in the freezer yet, didnt need any more, haha.. Its a Tri

Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:31 PM
mark_q is online now
Find More Posts by mark_q
KG7TTQ - Las Vegas
mark_q's Avatar
Sweet bird! (the tri not the geese)
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:37 PM
pro bro steve is offline
Find More Posts by pro bro steve
Registered User
pro bro steve's Avatar
You guys Mike Partain (Spiked 3) was showing me his new Quad built from parts it was real nice the best thing he told me it was only $150 to buy all the parts without the RX and batts.

He should show it off if you ask nice.
Last edited by pro bro steve; Dec 29, 2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 09:37 PM
flarpy is offline
Find More Posts by flarpy
Flarpy
flarpy's Avatar
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356834711.969525.jpg
Views: 73
Size: 177.6 KB
Description: Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356834731.834852.jpg
Views: 70
Size: 156.2 KB
Description: Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356834747.001267.jpg
Views: 70
Size: 113.6 KB
Description:

The sbach is coming along... Slowly but shurley . I'm gong need some therapy form Cry. Please teach me patience!
Azahar, thanks for the sweet fuel/smoke dot!! Great design!

Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356834993.818670.jpg
Views: 57
Size: 123.0 KB
Description:
Old Dec 29, 2012, 11:35 PM
spiked3 is offline
Find More Posts by spiked3
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro bro steve View Post
You guys Mike Partain (Spiked 3) was showing me his new Quad built from parts it was real nice the best thing he told me it was only $150 to buy all the parts without the RX and batts.

He should show it off if you ask nice.
What I'm actually excited about at the moment is tuning the flight controller PIDs from the cell phone instead of lugging a computer around. Park FPV is pretty close to being done. Long range FPV is on hold until motivated again. Acrobatic quad is next, another F450 clone, target $ also about $150.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 01:57 AM
Mr Whirl is offline
Find More Posts by Mr Whirl
Gone 2 Drone Darkside! FPV FAA
Mr Whirl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flarpy View Post
Attachment 5405906Attachment 5405907Attachment 5405909

The sbach is coming along... Slowly but shurley . I'm gong need some therapy form Cry. Please teach me patience!
Azahar, thanks for the sweet fuel/smoke dot!! Great design!

Attachment 5405931
Lookin really good Flarpy. Nice attention to the details.

In my opinion patience comes when you realize doing something slowly & getting it right the first time, is still much faster than doing something quickly two or three or four times. I still need more patience myself. Sign me up too for Cry’s next patience webinar.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 07:47 AM
xxD-Manxx is offline
Find More Posts by xxD-Manxx
Go Fly Yourself...!!
xxD-Manxx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiked3 View Post
What I'm actually excited about at the moment is tuning the flight controller PIDs from the cell phone instead of lugging a computer around. Park FPV is pretty close to being done. Long range FPV is on hold until motivated again. Acrobatic quad is next, another F450 clone, target $ also about $150.
OK.. that IS all kinds of cool!!
Love the MultiWii app!

D-Man
Old Dec 30, 2012, 02:43 PM
Mr Whirl is offline
Find More Posts by Mr Whirl
Gone 2 Drone Darkside! FPV FAA
Mr Whirl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarl Of Whirl View Post
Nice flyin Mark.

However your next vid should be entitled "Sparrow FPV". with rapid panning high speed shots of woodland creatures fleeing for their lives as you thread your way thru tree branches at speed, skim the river inverted & mow thru the brush on knife edge. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_q View Post
...Wait for it, waaaiiittte fooorrr it...
The video again was nice. What was plain awesome is the webpage that you have setup with build tips, testing, links, etc. Super Nice. http://itsqv.homeserver.com/wiki/ind...by_FPV_Penguin
Old Dec 30, 2012, 04:13 PM
mark_q is online now
Find More Posts by mark_q
KG7TTQ - Las Vegas
mark_q's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarl Of Whirl View Post
The video again was nice. What was plain awesome is the webpage that you have setup with build tips, testing, links, etc. Super Nice. http://itsqv.homeserver.com/wiki/ind...by_FPV_Penguin
Thanks Lee!

Here is the Home page for anyone interested:

http://itsqv.homeserver.com/wiki/

Cheers!
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 30, 2012, 05:09 PM
gabrielisrael is offline
Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
Got the Slickness
gabrielisrael's Avatar
In the middle of a rebuild from a stupid low mistake and crash late last summer.

I got the airframe back together and will be replacing the motor box.

I cant believe I have come this far along in the hobby. It use to be I was freaked out just having to build an ARF.

Many thanks again to my friends for all their support during my journey in the hobby!

Especially in the beginning with those many long nights after work with Vitter helping me out (with pizza).
Last edited by gabrielisrael; Dec 30, 2012 at 06:55 PM.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 06:45 PM
danielph is offline
Find More Posts by danielph
TEAM EXTREME!
danielph's Avatar
Lookin' goot Chet! Did you get a new motor box or are you just gluing the old one back together?
Old Dec 30, 2012, 06:54 PM
gabrielisrael is offline
Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
Got the Slickness
gabrielisrael's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielph View Post
Lookin' goot Chet! Did you get a new motor box or are you just gluing the old one back together?
I will be ordering one from Extreme Flight shortly....
Old Dec 30, 2012, 07:39 PM
egaus is offline
Find More Posts by egaus
Quadrophenia
egaus's Avatar
Way to go, Chet.

e
Old Dec 30, 2012, 08:49 PM
Vitter is offline
Find More Posts by Vitter
Gas Monkey Vic
Vitter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnVH View Post
Got alot of goose in the freezer yet, didnt need any more, haha.. Its a Tri

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiked3 View Post
What I'm actually excited about at the moment is tuning the flight controller PIDs from the cell phone instead of lugging a computer around. Park FPV is pretty close to being done. Long range FPV is on hold until motivated again. Acrobatic quad is next, another F450 clone, target $ also about $150.
Nice copters guys. I'm ready for the pod racing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael View Post
In the middle of a rebuild from a stupid low mistake and crash late last summer.

I got the airframe back together and will be replacing the motor box.

I cant believe I have come this far along in the hobby. It use to be I was freaked out just having to build an ARF.

Many thanks again to my friends for all their support during my journey in the hobby!

Especially in the beginning with those many long nights after work with Vitter helping me out (with pizza).
Nice work Chet. A little pizza and beer goes a long ways.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 3DHS Aspera - p/u only, Seattle or Portland Earthbound Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Feb 26, 2009 08:16 PM
Cool seattle area pilots b36roxs Slope 0 Jul 26, 2008 01:32 PM
A Few Wood Built-up 3D Planes in the Seattle Area xwingnut Non R/C Items (FS/W) 4 Jan 07, 2008 08:12 PM
Sold Parkzone Typhoon 3D (Seattle area only) price reduced to $100 corsha99 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Feb 04, 2007 12:44 PM
Seattle Area Pilots, lets fly this weekend Todd Long Electric Plane Talk 9 Sep 08, 2001 04:40 AM