Seattle/Renton/Bellevue/Kent Area 3DHS or just 3D Pilots - Page 719 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Dec 13, 2012, 08:52 AM
Registered User
Here are the new slicks....I am taking pre-orders now so contact me if you want one reserved.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 13, 2012, 11:10 AM
Flarpy
flarpy's Avatar
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355415000.613713.jpg
Views: 61
Size: 164.5 KB
Description: Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355415010.884537.jpg
Views: 61
Size: 155.4 KB
Description:
Flop, Just think what we can do to your van!
Dec 13, 2012, 02:14 PM
Registered User
pro bro steve's Avatar
flaripy

Just because you had to post a pic of what your new van looks like dose not mean flop has to follow you.

His is going to look like this soon.
Last edited by pro bro steve; Dec 13, 2012 at 02:25 PM.
Dec 13, 2012, 03:46 PM
Yin & Yang
Liberty10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro bro steve
flaripy

Just because you had to post a pic of what your new van looks like dose not mean flop has to follow you.

His is going to look like this soon.
But where is he going to carry the planes, on the couch? :lol
Dec 13, 2012, 03:50 PM
Go Fly Yourself...!!
xxD-Manxx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty10
But where is he going to carry the planes, on the couch? :lol
Flarpy's is for Planes.
Flop's is for chillax'n wit da 3D homies!

D-Man
Dec 13, 2012, 04:16 PM
Go Hawks!
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro bro steve
Thanks Lee on Tue night help.

I just got back from the board meeting and for you guys that did not know today was Al Watson last day on the board. We talked about lot of things and next month will be better to make things happen on the ban and soon will be going back to king CO with a new proposal.

Here is a cool vid sent to me today enjoy guys.

try and get to pull up full screen and in HD it will blow your mind http://player.vimeo.com/video/48642618
very cool vid steve.
Those pilots were really working the controls at a few points in the video.
Spot on water drops too!
Dec 13, 2012, 04:34 PM
Yin & Yang
Liberty10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFloth
Flarpy's is for Planes.
Flop's is for chillax'n wit da 3D homies!

D-Man
Now that sounds like a plan!!!
Dec 13, 2012, 05:20 PM
Registered User
pro bro steve's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty10
Now that sounds like a plan!!!
+1 to that
http://www.slideshare.net/PLasa1163/...-point#btnNext
Last edited by pro bro steve; Dec 13, 2012 at 05:42 PM.
Dec 13, 2012, 07:28 PM
Registered User
anyone here flown any of the 28" dw foamies. how are they?
Dec 13, 2012, 08:18 PM
TEAM EXTREME!
danielph's Avatar
They're sweet! They are very precise compared to the crack Yak type airplanes and feel much lighter. The control authority is a lot better too. I recommend them!
Dec 14, 2012, 02:20 AM
Flarpy
flarpy's Avatar
LOL! Mine has sofas too Steve-o.... If you don't mind sharing them with a blond that is very happy with her new blinds!
Dec 14, 2012, 02:50 AM
Registered User
pro bro steve's Avatar
Blond sofas sharing sure HA HA
Dec 14, 2012, 01:44 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielph
They're sweet! They are very precise compared to the crack Yak type airplanes and feel much lighter. The control authority is a lot better too. I recommend them!

what size battery would you reccomend?
Dec 15, 2012, 01:11 AM
Go Hawks!
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Thursday night, Deanna drug me to a Fidelity Christmas party.
I'm sitting at the bar at Aqua in seattle browsing on my phone, sipping on my drink while she's working the room. I noticed a very tall dude but didn't pay much attention and then all of a sudden Deanna says I must meet one of the people in her industry..I put my phone down and look at her, and then look way up at him...lol

Recognize him?
Dec 15, 2012, 01:23 AM
Gone 2 Drone Darkside! FPV FAA
WhirLee's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38
Thursday night, Deanna drug me to a Fidelity Christmas party.
I'm sitting at the bar at Aqua in seattle browsing on my phone, sipping on my drink while she's working the room. I noticed a very tall dude but didn't pay much attention and then all of a sudden Deanna says I must meet one of the people in her industry..I put my phone down and look at her, and then look way up at him...lol

Recognize him?
Looks like former Sonics player #11 Detlef Schrempf?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 3DHS Aspera - p/u only, Seattle or Portland Earthbound Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Feb 26, 2009 08:16 PM
Cool seattle area pilots b36roxs Slope 0 Jul 26, 2008 01:32 PM
A Few Wood Built-up 3D Planes in the Seattle Area xwingnut Non R/C Items (FS/W) 4 Jan 07, 2008 08:12 PM
Sold Parkzone Typhoon 3D (Seattle area only) price reduced to $100 corsha99 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Feb 04, 2007 12:44 PM
Seattle Area Pilots, lets fly this weekend Todd Long Electric Plane Talk 9 Sep 08, 2001 04:40 AM