Thread Tools
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:23 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTim View Post
Just a heads up there is a 3dhs garage sale on 3drcforums.com! Stuff is put up at random and first person to post "I'll take item #_" gets it! Stuff is about 40% off with shipping but it goes FAST! Network guys help us figure out how to post and refresh faster!!!
Use google chrome to make things a bit faster.

c'mon 126" slick!!

Last edited by cryhavoc38; Oct 10, 2012 at 09:39 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:15 PM
MCSGUY is offline
Find More Posts by MCSGUY
aka JetMan Joe
MCSGUY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTim View Post
Just a heads up there is a 3dhs garage sale on 3drcforums.com! Stuff is put up at random and first person to post "I'll take item #_" gets it! Stuff is about 40% off with shipping but it goes FAST! Network guys help us figure out how to post and refresh faster!!!
Did I just see you post "I'll take 27" before it was even released !!
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:27 PM
harv_d is offline
Find More Posts by harv_d
Registered User
Im going to be selling the 40% raven. Never have time to fly it and I have just as much fun flying 100cc planes. Plane has next to nothing for flight time. its about 2 years old and about 35 flights.

EG raven airframe
DA170cc with new reed block
MTW RE3 Pipes
JR 8711 2 per wing, 1 per stab, 2 on rudder
Mejlick 28.5x12 3 blade prop
Carbon spinner with ALUMINUM back plate
Smartfly EQ6 turbo with cutoff
Fromeco 5200mah X3
B&B speacialties fuel tank
JR 1221 RX

Bind and fly boys.

Asking $3700 to the guys in the northwest.

thanks
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:28 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSGUY View Post
Did I just see you post "I'll take 27" before it was even released !!
it was his ninja attack!
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:38 PM
MCSGUY is offline
Find More Posts by MCSGUY
aka JetMan Joe
MCSGUY's Avatar
Dang, I couldn't refresh fast enough to post before 2 pages rolled by, whew!
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:44 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSGUY View Post
Dang, I couldn't refresh fast enough to post before 2 pages rolled by, whew!
I went in and changed my display settings to 40 posts per page.
Just like I do here.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:44 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by harv_d View Post
Im going to be selling the 40% raven. Never have time to fly it and I have just as much fun flying 100cc planes. Plane has next to nothing for flight time. its about 2 years old and about 35 flights.

EG raven airframe
DA170cc with new reed block
MTW RE3 Pipes
JR 8711 2 per wing, 1 per stab, 2 on rudder
Mejlick 28.5x12 3 blade prop
Carbon spinner with ALUMINUM back plate
Smartfly EQ6 turbo with cutoff
Fromeco 5200mah X3
B&B speacialties fuel tank
JR 1221 RX

Bind and fly boys.

Asking $3700 to the guys in the northwest.

thanks
Dang Harv..selling off the Raven.
I'd trade you my PilotRC 37% Edge 540 for it
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:48 PM
SupaTim is offline
Find More Posts by SupaTim
Owner/Operator at NorthWest RC
SupaTim's Avatar
That garage sale was a cluster fudge if I ever saw one. Stumbled into a 48" EPP Extra though! Now it just needs to get here...
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:57 PM
harv_d is offline
Find More Posts by harv_d
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
Dang Harv..selling off the Raven.
I'd trade you my PilotRC 37% Edge 540 for it
sounds tempting but i already got an edge on the bench. and this

Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:31 AM
Captain Awesome is offline
Find More Posts by Captain Awesome
IT Ninja
Captain Awesome's Avatar
Here's some good stuff I found for you guys.









Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:37 AM
SupaTim is offline
Find More Posts by SupaTim
Owner/Operator at NorthWest RC
SupaTim's Avatar
Awesome...
Old Oct 11, 2012, 02:00 AM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
How many points will chris get for a couple of those pics?
Lol
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:37 AM
pro bro steve is offline
Find More Posts by pro bro steve
Registered User
pro bro steve's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTim View Post
That garage sale was a cluster fudge if I ever saw one. Stumbled into a 48" EPP Extra though! Now it just needs to get here...
At least it was not a prop you did not need.LOL

I think it is the same one Kody has

I got my 38" Puka cut . HA HA
And the patterns ready for paint.
I am going to hinge it and install the carbon fiber today hope to start painting it soon .
Last edited by pro bro steve; Oct 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:28 AM
flarpy is offline
Find More Posts by flarpy
Flarpy
flarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
In the "thats pretty damn cool" department.

check it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfMA...ayer_embedded#!
Ok... I want one!
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:02 PM
KodyK is offline
Find More Posts by KodyK
KodyK's Avatar
Last decent day tell the wet stuff comes... Its been very calm all week down at MAR/C. Better get out this afternoon for the last little sun we might see for weeks!

Also for thous interested in Indoor Flying the Barn Owls season has started back up. Next flying date is this Saturday from 6-10pm. Just picked up the new Nano CP and will have my MQX and Crack Yak with.

For more info go to http://www.barnowlsnw.org/

Kody


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 3DHS Aspera - p/u only, Seattle or Portland Earthbound Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Feb 26, 2009 08:16 PM
Cool seattle area pilots b36roxs Slope 0 Jul 26, 2008 01:32 PM
A Few Wood Built-up 3D Planes in the Seattle Area xwingnut Non R/C Items (FS/W) 4 Jan 07, 2008 08:12 PM
Sold Parkzone Typhoon 3D (Seattle area only) price reduced to $100 corsha99 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Feb 04, 2007 12:44 PM
Seattle Area Pilots, lets fly this weekend Todd Long Electric Plane Talk 9 Sep 08, 2001 04:40 AM