Seattle/Renton/Bellevue/Kent Area 3DHS or just 3D Pilots - Page 617 - RC Groups
Sep 14, 2012, 01:09 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael
Joe, did you see this TAM Jet power system in the classifieds?

TamJets 90mm EDF, Wemo, with Neu 1415 2y motor, Castle Creations 85HV ESC

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1731139
I sure did, I always watch to see if someone is letting go of a Stumax for a good price.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2012, 01:31 PM
TEAM EXTREME!
I just finished a video of the new Extreme Flight 64" MXS EXP. This has fast become one of my two favorite electric airplanes and I'm having a blast with it!
EXTREME FLIGHT 64'' MXS EXP.mp4 (7 min 28 sec)
Sep 14, 2012, 03:25 PM
Wow. Great video. Great music. Thanks.
Sep 14, 2012, 03:51 PM
Got the Slickness
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielph
I just finished a video of the new Extreme Flight 64" MXS EXP. This has fast become one of my two favorite electric airplanes and I'm having a blast with it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlsOG...ature=youtu.be
Wow.... nice Daniel!!
Sep 14, 2012, 04:54 PM
Owner/Operator at NorthWest RC
Quote:
Wow looks great! Where was that at the Huck? Probably good that no one saw it or you would have had a mob on your hands!!!
Sep 14, 2012, 05:12 PM
aka ECAA3D
Quote:
meh...that was alright!!

Kidding!!...that was fantastic!!!! A few new tricks I haven't seen before in your videos.
Sep 14, 2012, 05:37 PM
TEAM EXTREME!
Thanks for the kind words guys! Glory goes to God for the talent and His blessing on my work. Glad you all enjoyed it!

Tim, I maidened that thing on Friday morning at the Huckfest, but put it away after that knowing that I had to shoot the promo this week.
Sep 14, 2012, 05:50 PM
Gas Monkey Vic
Quote:
Thanks for the kind words guys! Glory goes to God for the talent and His blessing on my work. Glad you all enjoyed it!

Tim, I maidened that thing on Friday morning at the Huckfest, but put it away after that knowing that I had to shoot the promo this week.
Amen brother! Nice flying and I dig the color scheme on that plane
Sep 14, 2012, 07:19 PM
Flarpy
Daniel had to employ all his brothers and sisters to Beat the mob down. Holman clan would have won too!

Daniel, your skills are without question a gift! It was great seeing you, and a privilege to fly with you!
Sep 14, 2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:

You make it look so effortless. I love your agressive / high speed style. Seems there is no limiit to your flying talent as it just seems to get better & better. Kudo's for given props to God.

Back to the shop for me working on my 60" Extra EXP rebuild "Red Barron version 2.0"
Sep 14, 2012, 08:51 PM
Owner/Operator at NorthWest RC
Finally got around some more RC today! After asking a lot of questions I finally maidened the EXTREME(ly) Fun Cub!!!

Name: fun cub.jpg
Views: 38
Size: 83.9 KB
Description:

And when I thought it couldn't get any more extreme, we started unpacking the 126" Slick...

Name: big box.jpg
Views: 69
Size: 54.5 KB
Description:

This is just the box for the fuse, still has 18" of rudder, and another 8 inches of spinner. OMF'nG this thing is gonna be huge...
Sep 14, 2012, 09:42 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Quote:
Incredible flying, if I buy a plane like that will it fly as good for me as it does for you? (Of course I'm joking, I already tried that and it doesn't work)

1Cor 10:31
Sep 14, 2012, 09:47 PM
TEAM EXTREME!
Thank you guys!

MCSGUY, thanks for the Scripture verse. -I do my best and He does the rest!
Sep 15, 2012, 03:16 AM
IT Ninja
Here is Vitter's first FPV Quadcopter video, uncut!
He's a champ at the sticks.

GoPro HD FPV Quadcopter Flight UNCUT (6 min 5 sec)
Last edited by Captain Awesome; Sep 15, 2012 at 06:10 AM.
Sep 15, 2012, 09:38 AM
Cool stuff Vitter.