Thread Tools
Old Sep 05, 2012, 01:40 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
I've reached out to the MAR/C board and received a reply from Mike Powell that some charging equipment was found tuesday and locked up in the shed.

I've forwarded Flop the email so he can identify the hardware.

After he identifies the equipment, maybe he can make arrangements to have someone pick the hardware up for him?

So If anyone is going to be at the field sometime after noon today and can pick the hardware up to bring to Wenatchee for Flop, I'm sure he will be much appreciative.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 05, 2012, 01:48 PM
KodyK is offline
Find More Posts by KodyK
KodyK's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
I've reached out to the MAR/C board and received a reply from Mike Powell that some charging equipment was found tuesday and locked up in the shed.

I've forwarded Flop the email so he can identify the hardware.

After he identifies the equipment, maybe he can make arrangements to have someone pick the hardware up for him?

So If anyone is going to be at the field sometime after noon today and can pick the hardware up to bring to Wenatchee for Flop, I'm sure he will be much appreciative.
I'll be at the field a little later today... I'll see if I can snag it for ya Flop.

K
Old Sep 05, 2012, 01:51 PM
FlopGun is offline
Find More Posts by FlopGun
You brought two too many.
FlopGun's Avatar
OK thanks Kody, there's a guy, Mike P, who should have it and I told him Kody'd be picking it up for me!

BTW, I opened up the hood on the Edge and the DA 60 and firewall all seem nice and secure. We can maybe figure it out at Huck,
Old Sep 05, 2012, 03:08 PM
Lardog is online now
Find More Posts by Lardog
ex-noob
Lardog's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
I've reached out to the MAR/C board and received a reply from Mike Powell that some charging equipment was found tuesday and locked up in the shed.
That's awesome. Glad you'll be getting your stuff back Flop. I did the same thing earlier this year but was not so lucky.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 03:48 PM
leespaddock is offline
Find More Posts by leespaddock
Registered User
leespaddock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopGun View Post
OK thanks Kody, there's a guy, Mike P, who should have it and I told him Kody'd be picking it up for me!
Cool Kody I am bowing out on recovery since you have got it.

Hey while your out at MARC tonight feel free to take a few "Piņata" swings at my left wing still stuck in the tree. I left a pvc pole out by the tree & my wing is only about 70ft up. I give ya $20 bucks bounty if you knock it down. lol
Last edited by leespaddock; Sep 05, 2012 at 04:02 PM.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 03:54 PM
stevelmaa is offline
Find More Posts by stevelmaa
Registered User
Glad you're getting back your equipment John.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 06:43 PM
m0dest is offline
Find More Posts by m0dest
aka ECAA3D
m0dest's Avatar

Huckfest vendors


Are there going to be any vendors at HF?

Purchasing my first 50cc this week and was going to drive over on Friday night through saturday hoping that PAU actually has a 50cc Extra they are letting go of at the event.

I'm also VERY interested in purchasing a Raven from Aztech in 50cc after watching that vid of who was it Kody?
Put out an email but no response yet.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 06:49 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecaa3d View Post
Are there going to be any vendors at HF?

Purchasing my first 50cc this week and was going to drive over on Friday night through saturday hoping that PAU actually has a 50cc Extra they are letting go of at the event.

I'm also VERY interested in purchasing a Raven from Aztech in 50cc after watching that vid of who was it Kody?
Put out an email but no response yet.
tricky question.
No vendors are allowed apparently.... but there will be some vendors there.

Dave Sullivan is on his way now. He sells the Pro Flo cans
Azhar will be there
PAU, I'm sure, will be selling kits on the downlow
Flopgun will be selling DW foamies out the back of a white van..lol
Old Sep 05, 2012, 07:30 PM
m0dest is offline
Find More Posts by m0dest
aka ECAA3D
m0dest's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
tricky question.
No vendors are allowed apparently.... but there will be some vendors there.

Dave Sullivan is on his way now. He sells the Pro Flo cans
Azhar will be there
PAU, I'm sure, will be selling kits on the downlow
Flopgun will be selling DW foamies out the back of a white van..lol
Cool..... Hopefully it will work out as I was hoping to alleviate a bit of shipping and ironically I was looking at the proflo cans last night. I'll pick those up as well if I can but I need to do some research or get an expert opinion on the airframe/setup. I haven't a clue as to setup so it's going to be a learning curve with the exhaust etc.

What is the requirement for flying?
This is sort of last minute for myself. I had planned on being n Portland for the weekend but plans fell through and I already have the time off...soooooo
I"M GOING TO HUCKFEST!!!
hopefully be coming back with something larger than 60"
Old Sep 05, 2012, 08:22 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Cool.
glad you are coming.

All you need is AMA and the landing fee
The landing fee also covers the Mexifeast dinner Saturday night
Last edited by cryhavoc38; Sep 05, 2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 11:06 PM
SupaTim is offline
Find More Posts by SupaTim
Owner/Operator at NorthWest RC
SupaTim's Avatar
ONE MORE DAY!!!! I've got a meeting at 10am, take the boss to the airport by 1:30, home and then off to the huck!!!

Technically there's no vendors there as it's a PAU party and everyone else is a guest... Kind of a stupid outlook but hey it's better than anything I could organize. Despite any donations for the raffle and whatnot Valley View received email and phone reminders that there is a no Vendor row or selling policy. That being said I'll be trading emergency props for fancy green paper if anyone needs any of the 50-150cc sizes. ; )
Old Sep 05, 2012, 11:15 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTim View Post
ONE MORE DAY!!!! I've got a meeting at 10am, take the boss to the airport by 1:30, home and then off to the huck!!!

Technically there's no vendors there as it's a PAU party and everyone else is a guest... Kind of a stupid outlook but hey it's better than anything I could organize. Despite any donations for the raffle and whatnot Valley View received email and phone reminders that there is a no Vendor row or selling policy. That being said I'll be trading emergency props for fancy green paper if anyone needs any of the 50-150cc sizes. ; )
pack those predrilled props?

lets hope the boss doesn't make you take her sightseeing to Pike Place to see the fish mongers show!

Female boss
Never trust a female boss (0 min 31 sec)
Last edited by cryhavoc38; Sep 06, 2012 at 12:00 AM.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 11:19 PM
SupaTim is offline
Find More Posts by SupaTim
Owner/Operator at NorthWest RC
SupaTim's Avatar
Predrilled for sale, no. More like strategically placed lightening holes that most likely accommodate the corresponding engine bolt patterns...

Trust me, I reconfirmed her departure time so I don't care what we do before she leaves but SHE WILL BE ON THAT PLANE!

And yes I packed my props for you to rip around with too!
Old Sep 05, 2012, 11:25 PM
jholen is offline
Find More Posts by jholen
Ride Blue
jholen's Avatar
So we doing this Chris donation trip? If so, someone organize paypal info or something.

Lemme know.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 11:30 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholen View Post
So we doing this Chris donation trip? If so, someone organize paypal info or something.

Lemme know.
Vitter spoke with him today, but I think Chris is going to take a pass.

We will miss his video skills and company.
Last edited by cryhavoc38; Sep 05, 2012 at 11:59 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 3DHS Aspera - p/u only, Seattle or Portland Earthbound Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Feb 26, 2009 08:16 PM
Cool seattle area pilots b36roxs Slope 0 Jul 26, 2008 01:32 PM
A Few Wood Built-up 3D Planes in the Seattle Area xwingnut Non R/C Items (FS/W) 4 Jan 07, 2008 08:12 PM
Sold Parkzone Typhoon 3D (Seattle area only) price reduced to $100 corsha99 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Feb 04, 2007 12:44 PM
Seattle Area Pilots, lets fly this weekend Todd Long Electric Plane Talk 9 Sep 08, 2001 04:40 AM