Nov 09, 2011, 12:28 AM
Watts is where its at!
I think you need an port forwarded on your router if you want to host. I need to hit my router with some DDWRT knowledge before I can do that.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2011, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSGUY View Post
Yes! A freakin #!%@& E-Dead Stick! My high falution $380 Master Spin crapin ESC decided to quit pumpin electrons at about 50 feet in the air while the plane was in a harrier orientation. I kept it flat on the way down but my 9 minute flight time generating 5 lb batteries bit me in the butt and it hit hard.
So sorry to see that! Good luck on the repairs, we know you're already a pro at making 3DHS planes shine after the unexpected!!!
Nov 09, 2011, 05:17 AM
aka JetMan Joe
Thanks for the encouragement Tim. The good thing is I was actually able to fly a fairly stable hover with this plane and that was a real confidence builder. No way am I going to let it stay in the barn for long

How you liking the MXS? Does the Yak let you get much time in on it? (You do know that planes can get jealous don't you?)
Nov 09, 2011, 12:44 PM
The Yaks are my daytime birds, and for now the MX is my big night flyer! Rippin through 3 packs a night as often as possible. You've never seen anything sketchier than a 72" bird doin KE spins and wide open passes into double snap-a-hovers in the darkness... I LOVE it!

I know it's 40 degrees at night but we should rally the troops for a little night fly!
Nov 09, 2011, 01:22 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Tim my friend, you are definity committed to our sport. I consider 40 degrees building (in my case lately, repairing) weather. I would think flying in the dark spikes the adrenaline. Ha!, when you get so good there's no pressure during the day light hours flying in the dark makes it challanging again. Does sound like alot of fun.

It appears that my ESC might have shut down due to high current, apparently Vitter and I did not disable the current limiting which means the drive will just shut down hard when you cross the line. Live and learn.
Nov 09, 2011, 02:28 PM
Go Fly Yourself...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTim View Post
I know it's 40 degrees at night but we should rally the troops for a little night fly!
40 degrees is 10 degrees warmer than last Sunday's 'Dawn 3D huck patrol" and it also means NO BUGS!
Count me in!!!

D-Man
Nov 09, 2011, 06:31 PM
KG7TTQ - Hauser, ID
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFloth View Post
40 degrees is 10 degrees warmer than last Sunday's 'Dawn 3D huck patrol" and it also means NO BUGS!
Count me in!!!

D-Man
I'M IN!
(and what's that aroma? could it be...baking cookies??)
Nov 09, 2011, 09:11 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFloth View Post
Count me in!!!

D-Man
You guys are relentless! Makes me want to put my long johns on just thinking about it.
Nov 10, 2011, 01:00 PM
Gas Monkey Vic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSGUY View Post
Joe check this post out on motor box replacement.
Nov 10, 2011, 02:34 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Yeeess! Thanks Vitter!
Nov 10, 2011, 06:38 PM
Watts is where its at!
Yea, the motor box kits are a particular brand of awesome. I have one in for the 87" repair I'm doing.
Nov 11, 2011, 07:26 PM
Was doin a little googling today and took a peak at the NCC from space! When I zoomed in it was a snapshot of when the North End Boys came down with the all-E flash mob...

Name: NCC.JPG
Views: 91
Size: 75.4 KB
Description:
Nov 11, 2011, 10:10 PM
Quadrophenia
^^ That's neat.
Nov 11, 2011, 10:51 PM
KG7TTQ - Hauser, ID
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTim View Post
Was doin a little googling today and took a peak at the NCC from space! When I zoomed in it was a snapshot of when the North End Boys came down with the all-E flash mob...

Attachment 4411334
WOW, I had to go look
and then make it bigger
and then add a blow up part and a title
cause, you know, someones WATCHING US!
Nov 12, 2011, 01:27 AM
Big brother was just pissed he wasn't down there huckin with us...

Quick Reply