Aug 07, 2011, 12:23 PM
KG7TTQ - Hauser, ID
BTW, here is a cool shiny object to check out for ADD in all of us (well, me anyway):

http://www.servocity.com/html/vertic...num_mount.html

mark_q
to remove ads between posts
Aug 07, 2011, 03:57 PM
TEAM EXTREME!
Here are the videos of my flights at Molalla. We had a great time and God blessed my efforts!

Daniel Holman 1st place freestyle Round 2 PCFC 2011 (5 min 13 sec)

Daniel Holman 1st place freestyle 2, round 3 (6 min 25 sec)

Daniel Holman Molalla 1st place Night fly 2011 (7 min 3 sec)

Enjoy! :-)
Aug 07, 2011, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone. Thinking about putting my Yellow/White/Blue 3DH 72" Extra in the classifieds and thought I'd throw it out to the group first. Just don't head out to the actual flying field to fly it much so its essentially collecting dust. Perfect condition except for 2 things. Has a 50 cent size patch, hardly noticable, on top of left wing, same color as wing. Also the wheelpants are a little beat up from a not perfect landing. Do have an extra set just need to dremmel out grooves for them to line up perfectly. Only flown maybe 15 times. I am selling this as a receiver ready package. Comes with
1. 4325-310 8s Motrolfly Motor-Perfect condition
2. Ice 100 and BEC Pro
3. 4 HD 1501 Servos with extra long arms
4. Wing bags-Which have not been used since it has SFG's on
5. White spinner with 19x10 Zoar prop
6 Necessary connectors to hook up 2 4s batts
Will take 600.00 for the whole thing. PM me if anyone is interested or any questions. Thanks for looking everyone.
Steve
Last edited by stevelmaa; Aug 07, 2011 at 04:12 PM.
Aug 07, 2011, 09:54 PM
Quadrophenia
DH - Those are great videos, enjoyable.

Are those lights from DWF? Maybe show some pics of how they are mounted, etc.. I'd like to see some if you could.

e
Aug 08, 2011, 11:57 AM
Go Hawks!
I'm missing soo many fun events with the fella's this summer

Had to miss Molalla and couldn't make last Saturday's festivities, although that might have been a good thing since I'm a squito magnet.

But on the positive side, I've stained a couple hundred yards worth of fence and a very large deck.

That honey doo list is getting knocked out which will leave me with free time mid august and into september. Just have to finish building concrete steps and paths in the side yard...been working on it since last summer. LOL
Aug 08, 2011, 03:39 PM
Go Fly Yourself...!!
WOW... this is some awesome flying fo-shar.
Nice job Daniel you deserved the win no-doubt.

Daniel Holman 1st place freestyle 2, round 3 (6 min 25 sec)

D-Man
Aug 08, 2011, 04:33 PM
Quadrophenia
A friend of mine researches and submits to the website Classified Humanity. He thought I would find this humorous, and I thought it was:

http://classifiedhumanity.com/post/8...9/rc-hooligans

e
Aug 08, 2011, 08:28 PM
Harv.avi (5 min 36 sec)
Aug 08, 2011, 09:05 PM
Well then, a taste it shall be
Dudes I have a date tonight like in 20 min! I cleaned and freebreezed the car and took a shower and put on clean socks. What do I do with my hands when were talking? Do I have them by my face or in my pockets or crossed. This is a serious issue!
Aug 08, 2011, 09:08 PM
Just be yourself man.....
Aug 08, 2011, 09:13 PM
be like this guy
Talladega Nights Ricky Bobby Hands (0 min 59 sec)
Aug 08, 2011, 10:12 PM
ex-noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhar
Just be yourself man.....
On second thought...

Seriously though, just relax and be the same guy that she said yes to go out with in the first place. You already got past the hard part.

Have fun!
Aug 09, 2011, 01:51 AM
aka JetMan Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosemitesam
Dudes I have a date tonight like in 20 min! I cleaned and freebreezed the car and took a shower and put on clean socks. What do I do with my hands when were talking? Do I have them by my face or in my pockets or crossed. This is a serious issue!

Well Sam, If the date was a real good one you won't be back yet (it's only midnight). However, if it didn't go so well, and you're already home - then tell us all about it man!

Just joking, you never know when your girlfriend might log in here and see what you've been telling us about her so be careful. Wished I'd logged in before you left so I could put in my 2 cents but you did get the right advise. (See video)
Aug 09, 2011, 01:58 AM
aka JetMan Joe

65" Vyper Canopy

Can anyone give me some ideas on where I might find a red Canopy for my Vyper? 3DHobby Shop is closed for a month and not taking orders and referred everyone to ADC Hobby who didn't respond to my inquiry. My planes ready to go again and I'm really going to be bummed if I have to wait a month and then 2-3 weeks for shipping.

I've been Googleing around to no avail, anybody got any suggestions??

Thanks
Aug 09, 2011, 08:52 AM
Try Esprit Models. They apparantly sell 3DH planes also.
Steve

Quick Reply