Thread Tools
Jul 23, 2010, 12:10 PM
12th Man
cryhavoc38's Avatar
got a new toy last night along with a host of secraft parts...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2010, 12:12 PM
Ride Blue
jholen's Avatar
What in the world did you get now?
Jul 23, 2010, 12:15 PM
12th Man
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholen
What in the world did you get now?
well its big..89" wingspan.

it will have a dle 55cc gasser and an mtw canister with smoke fed from a Sullivan Skywriter pump...
Jul 23, 2010, 12:15 PM
Gas Monkey Vic
Vitter's Avatar
COOL!
Jul 23, 2010, 12:20 PM
12th Man
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitter
COOL!
and its the same bright neon green and black color as the 50e

http://www.egaircraft.com/products_detail.php?id=23


oh and jholen, that 30cc sbach in the gold/green isn't bad looking at all. Azhar has one on his build bench.
Last edited by cryhavoc38; Jul 26, 2010 at 12:39 AM.
Jul 23, 2010, 12:22 PM
Ride Blue
jholen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38
and its the same bright neon green and black color as the 50e
and suddenly Azhar's website says "Scheme A (50cc Only) (SOLD OUT!!!) - cryhavoc38 strikes again"
Jul 23, 2010, 12:23 PM
Gas Monkey Vic
Vitter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38
some how i missed this one oh my is right I'm sprung and want her bad.
Jul 23, 2010, 12:23 PM
12th Man
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholen
and suddenly Azhar's website says "Scheme A (50cc Only) (SOLD OUT!!!) - cryhavoc38 strikes again"
yup, it was sold out, BUT he found one in his warehouse hiding in the back.
Jul 23, 2010, 12:24 PM
Ride Blue
jholen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitter
some how i missed this one oh my is right I'm sprung and want her bad.
Really?

I'm not all impressed with it maybe it's the foamie pilot burned into my brain
Jul 23, 2010, 12:31 PM
12th Man
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholen
Really?

I'm not all impressed with it maybe it's the foamie pilot burned into my brain
time for you to fly vitter's pitts...see what you think
Jul 23, 2010, 12:32 PM
Ride Blue
jholen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38
time for you to fly vitter's pitts...see what you think
No way I'm touching that pitts lol

That model seems cursed or something!
Jul 23, 2010, 12:32 PM
Gas Monkey Vic
Vitter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholen
Really?

I'm not all impressed with it maybe it's the foamie pilot burned into my brain
I have a thing for the crop dusters (I currently own 4 bipes) and two wings fly better than one
Last edited by Vitter; Jul 23, 2010 at 12:41 PM. Reason: add two crop duster pics ;)
Jul 23, 2010, 01:04 PM
You brought two too many.
FlopGun's Avatar
I say we put some DDT in one of 'em and spray the field for the sunset fly. We're gonna get West Nile flying out there at dusk.
Jul 23, 2010, 03:09 PM
12th Man
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopGun
I say we put some DDT in one of 'em and spray the field for the sunset fly. We're gonna get West Nile flying out there at dusk.

Could put some in with the smoke oil and I can make passes over the pits later this summer.
Jul 23, 2010, 03:13 PM
12th Man
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholen
No way I'm touching that pitts lol

That model seems cursed or something!
Here's one for jon..
should be foamy like to suit his needs




Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 3DHS Aspera - p/u only, Seattle or Portland Earthbound Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Feb 26, 2009 07:16 PM
Cool seattle area pilots b36roxs Slope 0 Jul 26, 2008 12:32 PM
A Few Wood Built-up 3D Planes in the Seattle Area xwingnut Non R/C Items (FS/W) 4 Jan 07, 2008 07:12 PM
Sold Parkzone Typhoon 3D (Seattle area only) price reduced to $100 corsha99 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Feb 04, 2007 11:44 AM
Seattle Area Pilots, lets fly this weekend Todd Long Electric Plane Talk 9 Sep 08, 2001 03:40 AM