New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Jun 03, 2011, 12:00 AM
eagle777 is offline
Find More Posts by eagle777
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholen View Post
Should be a good starting point.

If it turns out to be more tail heavy than you'd like, the first thing I'd probably do would be to take the CCBEC pro, and move it under the motor box - or on top. Not much weight, but might be enough to move it a bit more forward, and shouldn't be too hard to do. That, or just use a larger 2s flightpack. I'm all for functional weight
I think it is fine This probably doesn't belong in this thread anyway.

I've flown a Super Cub and then another Super Cub with a bigger motor after that first one.

And about 75 other planes. I think I read one of Chuck's posts about wasting a lot of money on EFlight and Great Planes, and I agree with it.

Dave
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2011, 12:09 AM
jholen is offline
Find More Posts by jholen
Ride Blue
jholen's Avatar
Hey!

We were actually talking about planes - lol! Better than the typical radio bashing, or poking fun at 3DHS

But yeah, I can agree with you that the way planes are progressing these days is pretty impressive to say the least. Planes of five years ago are not up to par. Another reason to give Azhar a call and check out some of the new EG kits that he has coming in.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 12:16 AM
eagle777 is offline
Find More Posts by eagle777
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholen View Post
Hey!

We were actually talking about planes - lol! Better than the typical radio bashing, or poking fun at 3DHS

But yeah, I can agree with you that the way planes are progressing these days is pretty impressive to say the least. Planes of five years ago are not up to par. Another reason to give Azhar a call and check out some of the new EG kits that he has coming in.
Collect all of them! It's impressive how much I can spend in a season
Old Jun 03, 2011, 12:20 AM
Azhar is offline
Find More Posts by Azhar
Registered User
Guys.....the container is in.....come get yours now!!!

Vitter, I have a YAK with your name all over it. And the YAK comes with carbon tubes already!!
Old Jun 03, 2011, 12:20 AM
FlopGun is offline
Find More Posts by FlopGun
You brought two too many.
FlopGun's Avatar
It's Great Pains.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 12:22 AM
eagle777 is offline
Find More Posts by eagle777
Closed Account
Heh, same with EFlight balsa craft.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 12:23 AM
FlopGun is offline
Find More Posts by FlopGun
You brought two too many.
FlopGun's Avatar
I have an almost new Extreme Flight MXS for sale. $130 airframe only. 9/10 condition. Maybe a small chip on the cowl. Built by Stevelmaa.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 12:28 AM
eagle777 is offline
Find More Posts by eagle777
Closed Account
...
Last edited by eagle777; Jun 03, 2011 at 01:13 AM.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 01:46 AM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle777 View Post
I think it is fine This probably doesn't belong in this thread anyway.

I've flown a Super Cub and then another Super Cub with a bigger motor after that first one.

And about 75 other planes. I think I read one of Chuck's posts about wasting a lot of money on EFlight and Great Planes, and I agree with it.

Dave
Oh boy did I ever.
BUT, what I took from it is TONS of build experience.
thats gotta count for something.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 01:51 AM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhar View Post
Guys.....the container is in.....come get yours now!!!

Vitter, I have a YAK with your name all over it. And the YAK comes with carbon tubes already!!
Oh scheme A 35% MX2!

I think its time to part out the Aeroworks and build up one of the Scheme A's.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 01:57 AM
eagle777 is offline
Find More Posts by eagle777
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
Oh boy did I ever.
BUT, what I took from it is TONS of build experience.
thats gotta count for something.
I think I flatlined on good ARF build quality and flight skill about 2 years ago. I'm hoping to learn more things this summer by challenging myself.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 02:06 AM
Vitter is offline
Find More Posts by Vitter
Gas Monkey Vic
Vitter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhar View Post
Guys.....the container is in.....come get yours now!!!

Vitter, I have a YAK with your name all over it. And the YAK comes with carbon tubes already!!
Yak54 50cc-A ??? which one?

I like Yak's or as some call them "Yuk's"

I will call you.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 04:09 AM
bicyclechris is offline
Find More Posts by bicyclechris
Training to be a cage fighter.
bicyclechris's Avatar
Ok guys, here it is!

We have been gathering footage and editing like crazy to deliver a video that showcases our products for 2011.

In this video you'll see the venerable Mini Midget Mustang flying on both 3 cell and 4 cell power systems.

We also have provided a sneek peek for our product offerings in the near future.

We have Robert at the helm of his electrified Nemesis 52, performing jaw-dropping ground level sweeps of his finely tuned machine.

Chet and Robert take the sticks on the Voodoo Speed Trainer, a great platform for first-time speed fliers.

Special thanks to Sam for his assistance in capturing footage, and Larry for his crystal-clear still photos.

I also wanted to thank Don Shields and Jon Barnes who captured the striking images of our Mini Midget Mustang in action!

I hope you enjoy the video, it is now available in 1080p HD, so crank up the sound and watch it in fullscreen!

Check out the PlaneadrenalinRC website for more details.

-Chris

PlaneadrenalinRC - Very Fast RC Airplanes! (2 min 56 sec)
Last edited by bicyclechris; Jun 03, 2011 at 04:42 AM.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 09:35 AM
xxD-Manxx is offline
Find More Posts by xxD-Manxx
Go Fly Yourself...!!
xxD-Manxx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicyclechris View Post
Ok guys, here it is!

We have been gathering footage and editing like crazy to deliver a video that showcases our products for 2011.

In this video you'll see the venerable Mini Midget Mustang flying on both 3 cell and 4 cell power systems.

We also have provided a sneek peek for our product offerings in the near future.

We have Robert at the helm of his electrified Nemesis 52, performing jaw-dropping ground level sweeps of his finely tuned machine.

Chet and Robert take the sticks on the Voodoo Speed Trainer, a great platform for first-time speed fliers.

Special thanks to Sam for his assistance in capturing footage, and Larry for his crystal-clear still photos.

I also wanted to thank Don Shields and Jon Barnes who captured the striking images of our Mini Midget Mustang in action!

I hope you enjoy the video, it is now available in 1080p HD, so crank up the sound and watch it in fullscreen!

Check out the PlaneadrenalinRC website for more details.

-Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke-UJ4GyQNY
Chris...

That's one great video of awesome products.
Nice job!

D-Man
Old Jun 03, 2011, 11:42 AM
Azhar is offline
Find More Posts by Azhar
Registered User
Yak 54 is so yesterday...I am talking about the 55m (A or B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitter View Post
Yak54 50cc-A ??? which one?

I like Yak's or as some call them "Yuk's"

I will call you.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 3DHS Aspera - p/u only, Seattle or Portland Earthbound Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Feb 26, 2009 08:16 PM
Cool seattle area pilots b36roxs Slope 0 Jul 26, 2008 01:32 PM
A Few Wood Built-up 3D Planes in the Seattle Area xwingnut Non R/C Items (FS/W) 4 Jan 07, 2008 08:12 PM
Sold Parkzone Typhoon 3D (Seattle area only) price reduced to $100 corsha99 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Feb 04, 2007 12:44 PM
Seattle Area Pilots, lets fly this weekend Todd Long Electric Plane Talk 9 Sep 08, 2001 04:40 AM