Thread Tools
Old May 24, 2011, 02:24 PM
gabrielisrael is offline
Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
Got the Slickness
gabrielisrael's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitter View Post
Full AMA but I am building my next electric park flyer
Who is that little boy in the picture?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 24, 2011, 02:26 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael View Post
Who is that little boy in the picture?
lol...thats lil vitter.
His boy that he never brings to the field.
He's a big kid though and darn if he doesn't already sport some facial hair

The plane he's holding is the 41" "Buck Huck" from 3dhs
Old May 24, 2011, 02:42 PM
Lardog is offline
Find More Posts by Lardog
ex-noob
Lardog's Avatar
Too funny!
Old May 24, 2011, 02:45 PM
jholen is offline
Find More Posts by jholen
Ride Blue
jholen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
lol...thats lil vitter.
His boy that he never brings to the field.
He's a big kid though and darn if he doesn't already sport some facial hair

The plane he's holding is the 41" "Buck Huck" from 3dhs
lol..

3DHS introduces the new... "Buck Yak"!
Old May 24, 2011, 03:46 PM
Rexor is offline
Find More Posts by Rexor
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFloth View Post
Rexor,
You should think about getting an AMA card. Not only will it open up the best places to fly in the area but you'll meet many with you passion for the hobby.
Check out Flaming Geyser State park 7 miles east of Auburn. Short grass field and a great bunch of guys. Very 3D friendly.

D-Man
I have no issues with joining AMA I just have never had a reason to in the past. I recently moved from North Seattle to Federal Way. When I was up north I flew with the guys at Magnuson or out at 60. So I was looking for a equivalent to that down south. The reason I asked about mid week is I work for a very iconic restaurant group in the NW that rhymes with Shmanthony's thus zero weekends off

I have been out to flaming geyser and I don't think there is a more beautiful rc park out there. Guess it's time to join AMA.
Old May 24, 2011, 04:59 PM
bicyclechris is offline
Find More Posts by bicyclechris
Training to be a cage fighter.
bicyclechris's Avatar
Everyone here is pretty much a full AMA member.
I loved Jholen's earlier comment about the magazine, it is indeed a one-shot on-the-pot mag, but it has it's other uses too.
The AMA magazine also is great for mixing epoxy, making paper airplanes, swatting flies, and as a makeshift doorstop as well.
Old May 24, 2011, 06:08 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
who's hitting Marc this evening?
Old May 24, 2011, 06:16 PM
Vitter is offline
Find More Posts by Vitter
Gas Monkey Vic
Vitter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael View Post
Who is that little boy in the picture?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
lol...thats lil vitter.
His boy that he never brings to the field.
He's a big kid though and darn if he doesn't already sport some facial hair

The plane he's holding is the 41" "Buck Huck" from 3dhs
lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
who's hitting Marc this evening?
its noob night
Old May 24, 2011, 06:18 PM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitter View Post
lmao



its noob night
oh crap!!
Tuesday!!

ok, who's hitting cascade?
Old May 24, 2011, 06:48 PM
gabrielisrael is offline
Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
Got the Slickness
gabrielisrael's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
who's hitting Marc this evening?
People that are training with the A Capacity "Red Hats."
Old May 24, 2011, 06:49 PM
gabrielisrael is offline
Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
Got the Slickness
gabrielisrael's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
oh crap!!
Tuesday!!

ok, who's hitting cascade?
People that fly with A Capacity flyers... wait a minute, they seem to be everywhere!
Old May 25, 2011, 04:10 AM
bicyclechris is offline
Find More Posts by bicyclechris
Training to be a cage fighter.
bicyclechris's Avatar
They fly like they are marching..... LEFT... LEFT... LEFT,LEFT,LEFT!
Old May 25, 2011, 10:22 AM
xxD-Manxx is offline
Find More Posts by xxD-Manxx
Go Fly Yourself...!!
xxD-Manxx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexor View Post
I have no issues with joining AMA I just have never had a reason to in the past. I recently moved from North Seattle to Federal Way. When I was up north I flew with the guys at Magnuson or out at 60. So I was looking for a equivalent to that down south. The reason I asked about mid week is I work for a very iconic restaurant group in the NW that rhymes with Shmanthony's thus zero weekends off

I have been out to flaming geyser and I don't think there is a more beautiful rc park out there. Guess it's time to join AMA.
Rex...

There are flyers at FG every day of the week. Get your AMA and come on out. Oh... and no dues! Tell them D-Man sent ya!

Hope to meet you soon.
D-Man
Old May 25, 2011, 10:47 AM
gabrielisrael is offline
Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
Got the Slickness
gabrielisrael's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFloth View Post
Rex...

There are flyers at FG every day of the week. Get your AMA and come on out. Oh... and no dues! Tell them D-Man sent ya!

Hope to meet you soon.
D-Man
Wow... that field sounds great D-Man!

Can you post a few pics of the field in the near future with a brief description?
Old May 25, 2011, 11:12 AM
jholen is offline
Find More Posts by jholen
Ride Blue
jholen's Avatar
AMA is one of those things you do and really never look back on after joining.

Ya some people can whine and moan about AMA, and I know some have had bad club experiences, but even just belonging to help boost the AMA's relations with the government is worth it in my opinion.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 3DHS Aspera - p/u only, Seattle or Portland Earthbound Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Feb 26, 2009 08:16 PM
Cool seattle area pilots b36roxs Slope 0 Jul 26, 2008 01:32 PM
A Few Wood Built-up 3D Planes in the Seattle Area xwingnut Non R/C Items (FS/W) 4 Jan 07, 2008 08:12 PM
Sold Parkzone Typhoon 3D (Seattle area only) price reduced to $100 corsha99 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Feb 04, 2007 12:44 PM
Seattle Area Pilots, lets fly this weekend Todd Long Electric Plane Talk 9 Sep 08, 2001 04:40 AM