May 03, 2011, 11:03 AM
Ride Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38
I'm off tomorrow and hope to fly the aeroworks out at marymoor.
the only sunny day of the week
Thought you were hitting up SnoHo
to remove ads between posts
May 03, 2011, 11:07 AM
Training to be a cage fighter.
You guys are right in the fact that they placed multiple backorders at their own risk.
And when doing so the customer is going into it acknowledging that there is possibly no set date for arrival.
A difficulty that OKHobbies faces is that when customers ask to cancel their orders and these requests are left unresolved or ignored for lengthy time periods, it hurts the trust of the customer.
When customers start feeling a mistrust for the way their business is being handled, they might think twice about ordering from them in the future when stock arrives.
I think it is a shame that they are in this situation, because I think they have a product that for the price and quality level really sets itself above the rest.
The Infinite line of motors are a fantastic product line.
However, the company in charge of delivering this product to the consumers is unable deliver the product or take care of their customers in a timely manner then they will have a harder time selling them.
May 03, 2011, 11:10 AM
Ride Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicyclechris
You guys are right in the fact that they placed multiple backorders at their own risk.
And when doing so the customer is going into it acknowledging that there is possibly no set date for arrival.
A difficulty that OKHobbies faces is that when customers ask to cancel their orders and these requests are left unresolved or ignored for lengthy time periods, it hurts the trust of the customer.
When customers start feeling a mistrust for the way their business is being handled, they might think twice about ordering from them in the future when stock arrives.
I think it is a shame that they are in this situation, because I think they have a product that for the price and quality level really sets itself above the rest.
However, the company in charge of delivering this product to the consumers is unable deliver the product or take care of their customers in a timely manner then they will have a harder time selling them.
Yeah, I hear you about losing trust in a company..

like I mentioned, I just was speaking to what seemed like the majority of people in that thread who kept ordering and then complaining.

Who knows, hopefully they pull through both on handling all refunds but also getting their lineup back in stock. Awesome motors.
May 03, 2011, 11:14 AM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholen
Thought you were hitting up SnoHo
yeah I could go either way. maybe both.
you interested in going to snoho?
May 03, 2011, 11:15 AM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
I cannot argue with you there.

If they are requesting a refund and its not being handled within a week or so, then yeah...

so how long did it take for them to refund your payment?
May 03, 2011, 11:17 AM
Ride Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38
yeah I could go either way. maybe both.
you interested in going to snoho?
Not sure.

Sleeping today, trying to kick this nasty cough.

Other than that, been trying to switch my one Rx around and setup all my planes, heh
May 03, 2011, 12:09 PM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholen
Not sure.

Sleeping today, trying to kick this nasty cough.

Other than that, been trying to switch my one Rx around and setup all my planes, heh

well it sounds like you have all day to sleep and get one receiver installed in the abell by tomorrow.

a much better, smoother landing than the maiden.
Look, I didn't bust a prop.
lol

A much better landing versus the maiden (1 min 28 sec)
Last edited by cryhavoc38; May 03, 2011 at 03:24 PM.
May 03, 2011, 06:28 PM
Ride Blue
I see what ya mean about not wanting to land @ marymoor lol
May 03, 2011, 06:32 PM
You brought two too many.
Yeah wow that's a Driver and a Nine Iron to cover that field.
May 03, 2011, 09:22 PM
Go Hawks!
I do believe Azhar or SteveL told me its about 700 yards.

Its an awesome field for the GS stuff.
$200 bucks a year is worth it to be able to take all day to land and not worry about it.
May 03, 2011, 11:49 PM
Training to be a cage fighter.
Man, you greased that landing. Nice work!
It looks like the Snohomish field is indeed gives you that extra space to set up a perfect landing on the big birds.
I like the way that the Raven seems to ease in nicely upon landing, it has a great scale look to it.

I just wanted give everyone a heads up that the 42" AJ Slick has been sold to Dreamer
from NWEF today.
May 04, 2011, 12:02 AM
Ride Blue
I think the landing was mediocre at best.
May 04, 2011, 01:34 AM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Man, you greased that landing. Nice work!
It looks like the Snohomish field is indeed gives you that extra space to set up a perfect landing on the big birds.
I like the way that the Raven seems to ease in nicely upon landing, it has a great scale look to it.

I just wanted give everyone a heads up that the 42" AJ Slick has been sold to Dreamer
from NWEF today.
thanks!

bigger birds seem to be easier to land than smaller, quicker reacting planes.

Going to go back to cascade on wednesday to fly for a few hours.
I've taken the day off to play
May 05, 2011, 01:22 AM
aka JetMan Joe
That sounds so sweet it could even tempt a confirmed electron pusher. You're just making it hard to resist on purpose, part of Azhar's master plan

Quick Reply