Inspira Sailplane - Page 2 - RC Groups
Oct 31, 2010, 03:46 PM

inspira tail ruther

i cant fint anything how to built it any1 knows how ?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 01, 2010, 06:10 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
Reminds me of a Dragonfly Strong, somewhat...
Nov 01, 2010, 09:43 PM
That is a nice glider.
Nov 02, 2010, 01:14 AM
Gorgeous plane! I love the photos of a woody build. Pure woody p-o-r-n.
Nov 02, 2010, 03:05 AM
Excuse my English. Designer of "Inspira" had web pages nemed RC-Kozmodrom, but they were hacked and Mr. Bilek put some part of his web on his own pages. They are named "RC-Kozmodrom" too. There chapters "vetrone" - gliders and " vetrone - makety" -scale gliders. He built several scale glider s . wingspan from 1,5m to 6 m. These pages are in Czech language, but I suppose it is not a problem - tehe are many pictures. It is interesting, that fuselages of his gliders are made from foam, no fiberglas or wood.
Jul 04, 2013, 07:03 PM
From The Lab
Did anyone find out anything about laser cut parts for the Inspira? I have a catalog of sorts that lists the Inspira HX - but it has no contact information!

Steve
Jul 07, 2013, 02:25 AM
The RC-Network.de thread petered out when some of the early (test) plane kits didn't perform well and had structural issues. Plans weren't the best and were not checked/vetted and had quite a number of mis-matches and ill fits. Except for a small number of "test" sets, which had the above issues, I understand that a "kit" of laser cut parts is not being currently produced.

Still think it's basically a great idea, but it would need a bit of rework.

I kinda' like it - with an e-motor up front...

Quick Reply