Thread Tools
Old Mar 02, 2010, 11:34 AM
Clintstone is online now
Find More Posts by Clintstone
Castle Support
Clintstone's Avatar
Mini-HowTo

Castle Link Demo Mode*Video*


Quick video to show how to access and use the Demo Mode.


http://www.screentoaster.com/watch/s...link_demo_mode

Castle Quick Tip-Demo Mode.wmv (5 min 12 sec)



Thanks For Flying Castle !!!
Last edited by Clintstone; May 28, 2010 at 04:17 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2010, 03:48 PM
Clintstone is online now
Find More Posts by Clintstone
Castle Support
Clintstone's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintstone View Post
Quick video to show how to access and use the Demo Mode.


http://www.screentoaster.com/watch/s...link_demo_mode




Thanks For Flying Castle !!!
Has this been helpful at all or would you like more details? Thanks
Old Mar 03, 2010, 09:58 PM
SpeedVision is offline
Find More Posts by SpeedVision
Registered User
Looks great! Great way to present information and provide support!!

Frankly, I have an HV80, Phoenix 35 and 25 all running on early 2009 vintage software/firmware and I'm reluctant to upgrade to anything new, so I don't have access to this feature.

Love my Castle products, I'm just a little reluctant to do any software upgrades. That seems to hold true for other non-Castle products as well.
Old Mar 04, 2010, 03:02 AM
MrE is offline
MrE
Find More Posts by MrE
MrE
Registered User
Nice job Clint!
Old Mar 04, 2010, 07:08 AM
RS Rogers is offline
Find More Posts by RS Rogers
Registered User
RS Rogers's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedVision View Post
Looks great! Great way to present information and provide support!!

Frankly, I have an HV80, Phoenix 35 and 25 all running on early 2009 vintage software/firmware and I'm reluctant to upgrade to anything new, so I don't have access to this feature.

Love my Castle products, I'm just a little reluctant to do any software upgrades. That seems to hold true for other non-Castle products as well.
You can still download the latest version of Castle Link to get this feature. Just dont update the software on the controller if you want to continue using what's on there.

Steve
Old Mar 04, 2010, 09:55 PM
Clintstone is online now
Find More Posts by Clintstone
Castle Support
Clintstone's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrE View Post
Nice job Clint!
Thanks E more to come!
Old Mar 05, 2010, 03:12 PM
ssav is offline
Find More Posts by ssav
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintstone View Post
Thanks E more to come!
More to come.....Go ahead, there is lot to learn when you are a newbie with these ESC's. Videos are really apreciated.
Old Aug 03, 2010, 05:16 AM
HSC2 is offline
Find More Posts by HSC2
Registered User
Hello !

I have updated my ice 75 form 2,14 to the newest software, and all I have to say is WOW.

It is rely big advantage in governer mode, also alot smother swiching between diferent rpms.

So far compared to Kontronik Jive no diference at all

Realy good job Castle !!!

P.S. I have one question, how can I reset the controler bufer on the field ?
Old Aug 03, 2010, 07:29 AM
RS Rogers is offline
Find More Posts by RS Rogers
Registered User
RS Rogers's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSC2 View Post
Hello !

I have updated my ice 75 form 2,14 to the newest software, and all I have to say is WOW.

It is rely big advantage in governer mode, also alot smother swiching between diferent rpms.

So far compared to Kontronik Jive no diference at all

Realy good job Castle !!!

P.S. I have one question, how can I reset the controler bufer on the field ?
To reset the buffer at the field put your Tx at full throttle, either by switch if using the gov. mode or full throttle via the stick if in fixed endpoints then plug the battery in (if your using a separate bec or rx pack make sure the rx is on). The controller will not arm or start as long as you were at full throttle before power to the esc. In about 6 sec. you will hear a musical tone that signifies the data logger has been cleared. Got to zero throttle & the controller will arm & your ready to fly!

Steve


Thread Tools