Electric sailplane low cost. - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by 1987tc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 27, 2010, 01:36 PM
Trader Rating: 203
Come fly with us in Henryetta
Found

Electric sailplane low cost.

I am needing to go with more relaxing airplanes. So I am looking at Sailplanes.
I am not able to pay much ( if you have read my blog you know why) And do not need a hot liner.
What I would like is preferably a sailplane with ailerons that thermals well but can be a little more sporty when I am up to banging the sticks a bit.

Needs to be electric since there is no where here to slope soar.

So I am hoping someone will have a good choice for me.

Wes
to remove ads between posts
Feb 28, 2010, 10:54 AM
Trader Rating: 6
I have an Omega II with an Neu motor that might fit the bill for you. 1.8m span. It sits in the hanger wanting...
Feb 28, 2010, 12:23 PM
How much and what is included. Keep in mind I am not looking for speed or high tech.
Wes
Mar 01, 2010, 02:44 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Look at my ad for the Easy Fly glider just a bit below your ad. Price is inexpensive. You add your receiver and you are flying. This is a foam glider. I hope your situation improves.

JAMES
Mar 01, 2010, 08:39 PM
Trader Rating: 0

go buy a radian.

Can't ask for more for your money and if you get it bnf if you have a spectrum compatable radio
Mar 01, 2010, 08:42 PM
I have flown them and they do fly well. But I would like to have ailerons.
Wes

Quick Reply