Feb 26, 2010, 04:00 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Problems ordering from MIA MicroFlight, doh!

Hi all,
I've ordered from MIA MicroFlight about a week ago and was hoping everything would go smoothly.

However, I still haven't received and order- and/or shipping confirmation. I've tried to contact MIA by email numerous times, to no avail.

I also tried calling them at least ten times over the last few days at different times....still nothing. No one picks up, no call backs and I'm really getting p*****.

Anyone else having problems with MIA?

I don't mean to rant, but stuff like this bugs me big time.

Cheers,
Danje
to remove ads between posts
Feb 26, 2010, 04:54 PM
Heli collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by danje
Hi all,
I've ordered from MIA MicroFlight about a week ago and was hoping everything would go smoothly.

However, I still haven't received and order- and/or shipping confirmation. I've tried to contact MIA by email numerous times, to no avail.

I also tried calling them at least ten times over the last few days at different times....still nothing. No one picks up, no call backs and I'm really getting p*****.

Anyone else having problems with MIA?

I don't mean to rant, but stuff like this bugs me big time.

Cheers,
Danje
Relax,, he takes a while to ship you will only have your first pay-pal receipt and the next thing you will hear is from pay-pal that it's shipped.. Figure on well over a week.. Sometimes he is out of stock on the part you ordered..
Feb 26, 2010, 04:58 PM
My last order from MIA took a full 5 weeks from order to shipping. Zero communication in-between. Thats just the way Mario rolls. You only order from him when you can wait. Some people luck out and get stuff shipped right away but you can't count on it.

I must say though that his skids and flybar weights are the best mods I ever made to my 4#3b's, 4G3, and 4G6.

Now if you want to hear back from him right away just send an e-mail saying you can't find a certain product on his web site. He'll e-mail you the next day with that link so you can purchase. <- True Story

But, as long as you can wait... I'm certain you will get what you ordered. I always have, it just takes a while usually. He will send an e-mail when it ships.

You should try sending an e-mail asking where a certain product is on his web site and add a second line asking about your order. It would be interesting to see if he replies to your order question when he tells you where the link to the product is. And if you decide to try that, please report back here
Last edited by Tom77; Feb 26, 2010 at 05:06 PM.
Feb 26, 2010, 05:38 PM
as bob said, you get a paypal email once it ships and thats about it. my last order took almost a month before it shipped and never got a response when asking for order status.
Feb 26, 2010, 07:37 PM
Thread OP
Amazingly enough, I got an email answer three hours after opening this thread

Thing is I'm only in the States for a week and was hoping to get it in time...have to wait to pick it up next time I'm back at my place in San Fran now.

Anyway, I got a reply and that's a start.

Still....major DOH!
Feb 26, 2010, 07:58 PM
Danje, I am in the same boat as you. Ordered February 8th and am starting to be concerned regardless of how many posts I read on this site to give him time. He took the cash so where are the goods I say. The only consolation is I have seen some recent posts of people getting their orders so I keep waiting.

That will end soon; if he doesn’t respond or ship by March 8th I will contact my credit card company to settle things.

Daniel
Feb 26, 2010, 08:02 PM
Your customer
I deemed my post as inaccurate or off topic, so I removed it
Last edited by Silverexpress; May 01, 2010 at 01:02 AM.
Feb 27, 2010, 12:11 AM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
All myorders were sent to me in less than 2 weeks. not much for tracking they just showed up in my mailbox and worth the wait.
Feb 27, 2010, 05:30 PM
Kev Waite
We stock some of his products here in the UK. Our first order was promised just over 2 weeks after making payment and true to his word our order was shipped within a couple of days of the 2 weeks. Also answered my emails within 24hrs, which is pretty good considering the time difference.

Kev
Feb 27, 2010, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverexpress
I had an order that was shipped I think 4 wks from the time I hit send payment. My recent order, a CB100 Tuff LG, took only a week.

So it depends on his work load. He hasn't forgotten you. Great stuff by the way.

Regards,

jose
My cb100 skids also took a week, based on other experiences I'd be afraid to order anything else from him though... but then what other choice do we have?
Feb 27, 2010, 07:21 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
A whole week wow. I ordered from chinesjade 3 weeks ago and it has not even shipped yet.

I ordered from WOW same parts and recieved them in 4 days.

Ya I know new year big deal
I also should have ordered a hpo5 for LB
Last edited by eckace1; Feb 27, 2010 at 07:47 PM.
Feb 27, 2010, 07:54 PM
Heli collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckace1
A whole week wow. I ordered from chinesjade 3 weeks ago and it has not even shipped yet.

I ordered from WOW same parts and recieved them in 4 days.

Ya I know new year big deal
I also should have ordered a hpo5 for LB
Yea good idea you send me one and I'll try it..
Feb 27, 2010, 08:15 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob
Yea good idea you send me one and I'll try it..
Now I need to find his tele number and will ad one to my order.
Mar 01, 2010, 03:21 PM
Thread OP
The whole point simply is this:

If I order something from a site, I first of all expect it to be in stock...unless stated otherwise, of course.

Secondly, I expect an order confirmation to indicate my order has been received properly and is being processed.

Thirdly, I expect emails and calls to be answered in a timely manner. Anything else I consider unprofessional.
Mar 01, 2010, 03:44 PM
msr,CB100,UFlyS,V120-V200D01
My experience with Mario - I ordered the CB100 tuff ls and got it in 3 days. I ordered one of his CB100 canopies and got it in 3 weeks. I e-mailed them so much they did start responding.

Quick Reply