May 04, 2010, 07:34 PM
Capt Crunch

Couldn't Resist

My friend and I broke down and purchased two kits at SEFF. Here's hoping for a more detailed "Build Thread" soon!
to remove ads between posts
May 04, 2010, 08:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbySG View Post
james,

are decals included in the kit?

randall
No they are not. We are looking into adding them in the future.
May 04, 2010, 08:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by setaft View Post
My friend and I broke down and purchased two kits at SEFF. Here's hoping for a more detailed "Build Thread" soon!
As soon as I get back from Joe Nall, I will get back to the thread.

Sorry for the Delay,

James
May 04, 2010, 08:28 PM
Fly it like you stole it..
Wait, wait, wait... A kit is available?
May 04, 2010, 09:30 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram View Post
Wait, wait, wait... A kit is available?
Yes, I had them at SEFF.

I have more if you want one.
May 04, 2010, 11:04 PM
Man, wish I'd known that.. I'da snagged one..

Yeh, I need one..
Aug 22, 2010, 10:47 AM
Night flier
Pretty cool mite have to order one too. Looks great james.
Aug 23, 2010, 07:50 AM
Capt Crunch

Still looking for that "Build Thread"

Any idea when the long anticipated build thread may begin?
Aug 23, 2010, 10:09 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by setaft View Post
Any idea when the long anticipated build thread may begin?

I have been busy with other things. I am looking for a great builder with lots of experience to do the build thread. In exchange, they will be reimbursed for the price of the SSX biplane kit after the thread is completed. I will also provide covering. Options are negotiable.

In the mean time, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the SSX Biplane build.

James
Aug 23, 2010, 11:39 AM
Night flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkarpy View Post
I have been busy with other things. I am looking for a great builder with lots of experience to do the build thread. In exchange, they will be reimbursed for the price of the SSX biplane kit after the thread is completed. I will also provide covering. Options are negotiable.

In the mean time, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the SSX Biplane build.

James
Hi james i would be interested in doin a review of the Biplane for you. But i live the UK. Have been building a flying models since i was 14. Built many models such as presedent T180x6(mite not of heard of them in the states). Built a large Presedent T240 and obvious your SSX. Which i really enjoyed. But most of built over 40 models,from trainers to foam flying wings. Let me know....
Aug 23, 2010, 12:05 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin.laws View Post
Hi james i would be interested in doin a review of the Biplane for you. But i live the UK. Have been building a flying models since i was 14. Built many models such as presedent T180x6(mite not of heard of them in the states). Built a large Presedent T240 and obvious your SSX. Which i really enjoyed. But most of built over 40 models,from trainers to foam flying wings. Let me know....
I am looking for someone who has extensive similar build threads. What build threads have you done?
Aug 26, 2010, 06:19 PM
Night flier
Quote:
I am looking for someone who has extensive similar build threads. What build threads have you done?
Hi james erm not many really but i have done a few bits on here like converting a glider to electric,very well i have to say. But i dont really post stuff on here tbh. Just take loads of pics.
But would be nice to do a propper review. But i really do like the look of the biplane. maybe ordering one real soon. I will do a build thread on here if i remember lol
Aug 30, 2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
I'll do it..
Aug 30, 2010, 08:56 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram View Post
I'll do it..
OK,

Lets talk through PM.
Feb 08, 2011, 04:34 PM
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
I just stumbled on the SSX Bipe - wow, I like what I see. Adding it to the "wanna" list.

Be well,
JimNM

Quick Reply