May 04, 2010, 07:34 PM
Capt Crunch

Couldn't Resist

My friend and I broke down and purchased two kits at SEFF. Here's hoping for a more detailed "Build Thread" soon!
to remove ads between posts
May 04, 2010, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbySG
james,

are decals included in the kit?

randall
No they are not. We are looking into adding them in the future.
May 04, 2010, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by setaft
My friend and I broke down and purchased two kits at SEFF. Here's hoping for a more detailed "Build Thread" soon!
As soon as I get back from Joe Nall, I will get back to the thread.

Sorry for the Delay,

James
May 04, 2010, 08:28 PM
Fly it like you stole it..
Wait, wait, wait... A kit is available?
May 04, 2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram
Wait, wait, wait... A kit is available?
Yes, I had them at SEFF.

I have more if you want one.
May 04, 2010, 11:04 PM
Man, wish I'd known that.. I'da snagged one..

Yeh, I need one..
Aug 22, 2010, 10:47 AM
Night flier
Pretty cool mite have to order one too. Looks great james.
Aug 23, 2010, 07:50 AM
Capt Crunch

Still looking for that "Build Thread"

Any idea when the long anticipated build thread may begin?
Aug 23, 2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by setaft
Any idea when the long anticipated build thread may begin?

I have been busy with other things. I am looking for a great builder with lots of experience to do the build thread. In exchange, they will be reimbursed for the price of the SSX biplane kit after the thread is completed. I will also provide covering. Options are negotiable.

In the mean time, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the SSX Biplane build.

James
Aug 23, 2010, 11:39 AM
Night flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkarpy
I have been busy with other things. I am looking for a great builder with lots of experience to do the build thread. In exchange, they will be reimbursed for the price of the SSX biplane kit after the thread is completed. I will also provide covering. Options are negotiable.

In the mean time, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the SSX Biplane build.

James
Hi james i would be interested in doin a review of the Biplane for you. But i live the UK. Have been building a flying models since i was 14. Built many models such as presedent T180x6(mite not of heard of them in the states). Built a large Presedent T240 and obvious your SSX. Which i really enjoyed. But most of built over 40 models,from trainers to foam flying wings. Let me know....
Aug 23, 2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin.laws
Hi james i would be interested in doin a review of the Biplane for you. But i live the UK. Have been building a flying models since i was 14. Built many models such as presedent T180x6(mite not of heard of them in the states). Built a large Presedent T240 and obvious your SSX. Which i really enjoyed. But most of built over 40 models,from trainers to foam flying wings. Let me know....
I am looking for someone who has extensive similar build threads. What build threads have you done?
Aug 26, 2010, 06:19 PM
Night flier
Quote:
I am looking for someone who has extensive similar build threads. What build threads have you done?
Hi james erm not many really but i have done a few bits on here like converting a glider to electric,very well i have to say. But i dont really post stuff on here tbh. Just take loads of pics.
But would be nice to do a propper review. But i really do like the look of the biplane. maybe ordering one real soon. I will do a build thread on here if i remember lol
Aug 30, 2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
I'll do it..
Aug 30, 2010, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram
I'll do it..
OK,

Lets talk through PM.
Feb 08, 2011, 03:34 PM
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
I just stumbled on the SSX Bipe - wow, I like what I see. Adding it to the "wanna" list.

Be well,
JimNM