"Neon" - the 1m hand launch model you always wanted but could not get - Page 2 - RC Groups
Feb 25, 2010, 07:47 AM
Launch high. Fly low.
Oooooh! I liiiike!!

Jun C.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 25, 2010, 07:55 AM
Soaring Circuits
I'll sign up for one Oleg. Do you have a ballpark price?

Randy
Feb 25, 2010, 08:33 AM
Walter Roos

Ailerons ??

If under $200 then RE would be OK, if over $200, needs Ailerons I'm thinking.

There seems to be a market for 1 meter DLGs, from the comments I get when I fly my David Forbe's Sparrow Hawk after contest rounds are over. Lots of folks want them, but David say's it's just about as much work to make the kit as for a 60" DLG, and he's not really interested in producing a kit for sale. Too Bad, it has great "Legs", and Launches to the Moon.

Good luck with this Oleg, and hope you're feeling better than you did down in Florida.

I too am interested.

walt
Feb 25, 2010, 08:44 AM
Come out swinging
Me likey.

I'll take one if we start a 1M class.

Sean
Feb 25, 2010, 08:45 AM
Aeromodeller by heart!
OOOUHHHHHHHH Thats Nice.

But If I fill up the car with minis where to put the fullsize planes then

I Like the colors, thats real "Bling" to me.

Palle, donīt keep this to your self!

Ruben
Feb 25, 2010, 09:11 AM
Challenge is rewarding
JERK, reviewing a model without providing contact info for the builder, or distributor. Wave all the fun in our face why don't you. JK

Very cool.
Feb 25, 2010, 09:26 AM
Oleg Golovidov

Price range

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOSWH
If under $200 then RE would be OK, if over $200, needs Ailerons I'm thinking.
Walt, if you have some free time, I would like to offer you a position of my marketing director :-) Please forward the resume to my HR department (that's me). The pay scale is variable and will range from... hmm... 0.0 to 0.000 $/hr

The price is of course a very rough guess now. The range will be between $150 and $250, but likely in the upper half of that bracket (I don't want to be too optimistic now and later disappoint you with a much higher price than promised). It will depend on how much I spend on shipping and customs fees, and to some degree on the exchange rate. The shipping cost for this one model was ridiculous.

If you think you would be interested in getting one, raise your hand. I already see some significant interest, thank you guys! It looks like I will have to send a good lump of money to the motherland and I want to be sure that I will not be stuck with several of these beauties on my hands. Maybe send me an e-mail with a mention of Neon in the subject and I will save your e-mails in a list and later let you know the expected price and time.

In the meanwhile I will be posting more build pictures and flight reports.
Last edited by olgol; Feb 25, 2010 at 09:33 AM.
Feb 25, 2010, 09:27 AM

Nemos manufacturer

They are located in Moscow Russia

http://owl-composites.com/
Feb 25, 2010, 09:27 AM
Challenge is rewarding
Hand Raised
Feb 25, 2010, 10:08 AM
Walter Roos

Oleg's Job offer

Thank's Oleg,
I need to be paid, not in $, but in Taboo GT wings, seems like a man just can't have too many.

walt
Feb 25, 2010, 10:14 AM
Nathan Miller
Oleg,

I'm good for one...

Nathan
Feb 25, 2010, 10:19 AM
rational exuberance
Feb 25, 2010, 12:14 PM
http://www.hobby-miracle.com/index.p...product_id=331

Me like very much

Frans
Feb 25, 2010, 07:29 PM
Good thing balsa floats!
I tried ordering one of these today from the manufacturer and he tells me I have to buy from some guy in the US named Oleg...

You holding out on us buddy???

Keep us posted.

Chris in Seattle

Quick Reply