This thread is privately moderated by Willsonman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 24, 2010, 07:21 PM
No Hangar Queens!
Thread OP
Discussion

So... how do I make plans?

I hope someone in the blogging area here will take a minute to read all of this.

So, I know how to make 3D planes in 3DS Max, which exports to DXF and all that jazz. I can make the 3D part of the plane innards no problem. Its when it comes to making plans. How do I make a parts cut sheet layout and plans that I can go print out as a PDF at Kinko's?I've looked all over the CAD section of the forums and I cannot seem to find a cut and dry answer on how to do this for most any program.

If someone could please steer me in the right direction it would be great. Keep in mind I am NOT an engineer. I am in the biopharmaceutical industry and do RF models as a hobby. Making spars and whatnot is extra work on top of what I would do for RF model.

Thank you for even reading this!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply