Thread Tools
Feb 25, 2010, 02:00 PM
You are a "go" for reentry
Maxthrottle's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunggorb View Post
I'm running the 8S, a 9305 fan and 600-37-2 on 8s in a FF mirage 2000. Numbers are 80Amps, 2.4Kw and 130 mph

I'd love to be able to do the same on the Eurofighter
Wonder if you could take the Freewing motor up to an 8S? Cause I have all these 4S batts from the other freewing models.....
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 25, 2010, 03:25 PM
The Earth got in the way!
kuczy's Avatar
When and where is the Toledo show? From Columbus it can only be a few hrs.
Feb 25, 2010, 04:34 PM
Registered User
splitpilot's Avatar
Hello Jason,
Does the company is considering lay-away plans?
This are a very difficult economical times, you should consider!!!
Feb 25, 2010, 07:14 PM
Registered User
never really understood the point of that...

if I understand it correctly, you pay x amount a month and the retailer "lays away" the item in storage... once the item is fully paid for then you get it. Do I have that right? I've never come across it in the UK.

Anyway, what is the point? Surely one could just save $xx per month yourself, and then purchase the item when you have saved enough money. If something else crops up in the mean time that requires your saved cash (say a medical thing, or car breakdown) then you could use your saved cash to bail you out of that instead. For what reason would Lay-away be beneficial?
Feb 25, 2010, 07:32 PM
Registered User
Steam28's Avatar
Toledo, Ohio show link:

http://www.toledoshow.com
Feb 25, 2010, 07:35 PM
Vertical Arrival Specialist
clinth01's Avatar
rusty y2k2 - it's a good option if you're after a popular item, and don't want to run the risk of it being 'out of stock' by the time that you're ready to purchase.
Feb 25, 2010, 08:17 PM
Registered User
splitpilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty_y2k2 View Post
never really understood the point of that...

if I understand it correctly, you pay x amount a month and the retailer "lays away" the item in storage... once the item is fully paid for then you get it. Do I have that right? I've never come across it in the UK.

Anyway, what is the point? Surely one could just save $xx per month yourself, and then purchase the item when you have saved enough money. If something else crops up in the mean time that requires your saved cash (say a medical thing, or car breakdown) then you could use your saved cash to bail you out of that instead. For what reason would Lay-away be beneficial?
Well, I look it as a commitment. It is a way to make budgeting right. IMHO
Feb 26, 2010, 05:11 AM
My other vehicle is unmanned
fpvnick's Avatar
This jet looks real nice. Shame about the killer postage costs to the UK. $143 usps which in my experience takes a long time and you get charged vat when it gets to the uk or 441.58 ups ouch! i think ill be waiting till i can get it on ebay for £200 with free delivery like this one Item:SU-34 FULLBACK 360º TWIN VECTORED THRUST DUCTED FAN JET Item number:170438227621 look forward to seeing some build treads. And more flying videos.
Feb 26, 2010, 06:02 AM
DominicM
DominicM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvnick View Post
This jet looks real nice. Shame about the killer postage costs to the UK. $143 usps which in my experience takes a long time and you get charged vat when it gets to the uk or 441.58 ups ouch! i think ill be waiting till i can get it on ebay for £200 with free delivery like this one Item:SU-34 FULLBACK 360º TWIN VECTORED THRUST DUCTED FAN JET Item number:170438227621 look forward to seeing some build treads. And more flying videos.
I emailed rc-holic.com and they said they would be selling the airframe only version in May for $250 delivered to UK.
Feb 26, 2010, 11:13 AM
RCG Staff
Jason Cole's Avatar
The Eurofighter will be available in the UK soon.

Jason
Feb 26, 2010, 11:35 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboone View Post
The Eurofighter will be available in the UK soon.

Jason
Via whom if you don't mind me asking?
Feb 26, 2010, 12:36 PM
DominicM
DominicM's Avatar
Freewing stuff is available from robotBirds and brcHobbies so probably them
Feb 26, 2010, 12:37 PM
Registered User
kmac's Avatar

eRC Eurofighter


Hey Jason,
Will the Euro be able to rog? If so, what be your guess-ti-mate as to
length needed?
Thanks,
Kerry
Feb 26, 2010, 06:00 PM
Fly Low
wamsy55's Avatar
I hope to see one of these at the flying field .... or I can make the 30 min drive to Hobby Lobby .... or I could see it at SEFF .....
Feb 26, 2010, 08:36 PM
Registered User
Hey Jason are we gonna see it in RCX at Pomona?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Hobby Lobby's new 360TV F-16 j3tman Foamy EDFs 7 Apr 14, 2010 09:25 AM
Question Gallery Completely Non-Functional jlballou Site Suggestions / Complaints 4 Nov 15, 2009 11:53 AM
New Product New ERC micro warbirds! all4smallrc Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 30 Nov 04, 2009 10:15 AM
The new momie hopperz f/d channel rc you can make a full functional micro plane saab2fast Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 10 Dec 16, 2004 07:43 PM
New to eRC: How do I prepare new batteries before first flight? kelvin Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 5 Jan 29, 2002 11:33 AM