Old Oct 06, 2012, 08:15 AM
Find More Posts by ticketec
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb1rdz View Post
Easy to fix. Finish the f-20 and hawk. Looking forward to flight reports.
+1
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2012, 10:27 AM
Find More Posts by Madmax1965
Watt me worry?
Kin.........I did a search for the AJ-37 and for the JA-37......only the JA-37 showed the plane.........so the AJ-37 on the model box must be a typo.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 12:44 PM
Find More Posts by jjantti

AJ is not typo it is just another version of Wiggen

AJ-37 is the first version primary for ground attack (A) and secondly for air-to-air (Jakt). It doesn't have internal cannon like Marcus said earlier in post 974.
JA-37 looks the same at first glance but is actually later version built as a fighter. There are more than 10 versions for trainer recon and navy operations...
This was learnt from wikipedia in minutes

Jyri
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:18 PM
Find More Posts by Mikael
As jjantti said
AJ37= attack version
JA37= fighter version

The most obvious differens is JA37 has a bigger fin (vertical stabiliser) and the gun. JA37 is also a little longer, but thats marginal.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 04:21 PM
Find More Posts by marell01
Afirmative... JA is fighter version... Make it 1: 10 or 1:9 scale. My models are 1:12 with 90mm fan but att bit to small and The bigger One is 1:8, 2 meters long!
Please ask why I want you to do the fighter version???
Name: uploadfromtaptalk1349554908836.jpg
Views: 48
Size: 66.8 KB
Description:

That is actually me flying :-)
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:21 PM
I agree, atleast 1/10 but even better if it is 1/9.

Marcus
My SAAB has 4 wheels like your's.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 01:27 AM
kin
Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
Ok let make a decision . 1/9 ! let check how the real length for calculation this model fuselage length .and wing span . hope the model can control the weight in 5-5.5 kg . A powerful 90mm or 100mm fan possible have 4kg thrust , So i think is ok for good flying . Back to the System hawk . the ep retract gear and the pototype landing gear completed . just a little bit landing gear over the surface , need a little modifucation the retract gear inside rotor borad . le tthe strut full inside the surface .not big mistake . the retract thickness is quiet fit the wing . This ep retract is design rotate to oppsite side of the cylinder . it let the struts never hit the cylinder , especial the short length struts , so it is very good design .it can fit more different models . The retract start to sell and post to website next week . the this first batch is 90 degree retract angle , coming middle and big size version will have 95-105 degree .
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Oct 07, 2012 at 01:39 AM.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 01:56 AM
Find More Posts by Hoeby
what's the status about the full gfk wing for the hawk?

Last month i send an e-mail to the dealer in europe, but until now no answer.
Is there a other dealer or way to purchase that hawk in europe?
Old Oct 07, 2012, 02:26 AM
kin
Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoeby View Post
what's the status about the full gfk wing for the hawk?

Last month i send an e-mail to the dealer in europe, but until now no answer.
Is there a other dealer or way to purchase that hawk in europe?
They still have not yet comfirm the full composite one , we want the econ version out market first , but the vacumbag wing are doing now .just need some time to complete it .
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2012, 11:38 AM
kin
Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
My Goddddddddd ! So busy . A viper jet for 90mm fan project need start now . it is full glass wing and also epoxy fuselage , of couse it is no diffcult for me . and same come with my ep retract gear set . Live hinge aileron and separate flap (maybe ) live hinge flap . it is dealer sent me the master plug but smartmodel can sell it .He He because they need fit my retract gear ! So busy this year !
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
Ok let make a decision . 1/9 !
Nice!!
Old Oct 07, 2012, 03:22 PM
Find More Posts by erh7771
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
My Goddddddddd ! So busy . A viper jet for 90mm fan project need start now . it is full glass wing and also epoxy fuselage , of couse it is no diffcult for me . and same come with my ep retract gear set . Live hinge aileron and separate flap (maybe ) live hinge flap . it is dealer sent me the master plug but smartmodel can sell it .He He because they need fit my retract gear ! So busy this year !
Hey Kin, are you still going to do an F14?

Regards
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2012, 11:19 PM
kin
Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771 View Post
Hey Kin, are you still going to do an F14?

Regards
I think it will start in Dec ! Because still some mold are doing here .JA-37 ,F-20 ,Viper jet(just add to schedule),F-14 ...
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 08, 2012, 01:30 AM
Find More Posts by henke
310mph Kolibri T25 Swist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Nice!!
1/9 is a standard turbine size which already exists. It would never fly on a 90mm EDF setup, not even a 90mm SchŘebeler. All deltas need alot of juice and I bet a 1/9 Viggen will weigh in at about 8kg of flying weight. That would require atleast 8kg of thrust, or even better 12kg or so to keep the 1:1 ratio even at flying speed.

Of course fun with a Viggen in any size, but just don't think it will be able to fly on an avarage 90mm EDF setup.
Old Oct 08, 2012, 01:38 AM
Find More Posts by ticketec
Quote:
Originally Posted by henke View Post
1/9 is a standard turbine size which already exists. It would never fly on a 90mm EDF setup, not even a 90mm SchŘebeler. All deltas need alot of juice and I bet a 1/9 Viggen will weigh in at about 8kg of flying weight. That would require atleast 8kg of thrust, or even better 12kg or so to keep the 1:1 ratio even at flying speed.

Of course fun with a Viggen in any size, but just don't think it will be able to fly on an avarage 90mm EDF setup.
1/8 is the normal/standard size for the smaller turbine models. I.e F-16's, F-15, F-86 etc. but I do agree with you that deltas do require quite a fair bit of power to get flying the same as a non-delta type wing layout.

What are the JA-37 sizes in 1/9?

Thanks

dave