Apr 17, 2011, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Ray
Yes I got mine from nitroplanes.com on sale when it was $119.00 Now it's $139.95. I'm modiffing,i'll try to show pics of mine,Ray.
Looks good, That spinner follows the body lines nice. What spinner/prop/motor are you useing?

I just got my MQ-9 now Im trying to figure out what electronics and motor to use.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 09, 2011, 10:59 PM
almost done with mine... ive installed a neo 32 (650) watts with a 3cell what did you end up using for the motor
Nov 22, 2011, 07:26 PM

Warning ---- Nitroplanes and U.S. Congress, have oh too much in common.

Hey Guys,
After seeing tons of bad things about Nitroplanes on here. I was really debating giving them my business. After a long debate, I decided to order the
MQ-9 Reaper, despite seeing tons of posts about people getting a damaged plane. So I took a chance, "It wont happen to me I said" I was soo ready to start this build. Sure enough, my plane came on 11.21.11 and the tips of both wings were broken. I can totally see why, the box was smashed upon arrival, with FRAGILE written in large letters. Anyway bottom line is, the plane is packaged from the OEM very poorly. Nitroplanes puts the OEM box, inside there box and sends it off. So... Please take our warnings seriously.. If you order this plane from nitroplanes, SET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD FOR CONGRESS. VERY LOW!!!! I am sure Nitroplanes is a good CO. but just expect hassles.

-The Gubernator
Knoxville,TN
Order originally placed 11/11/11.
Payed Around $40.00 for shipping.& Still no plane to build

Jan 22, 2012, 08:00 PM
Wave off!!! Wave off!!!
Thanks for the info. I learned my lesson when I ordered a Maxjet SR-71 and it arrived slightly damaged. I dont buy models from Nitroplane. They are a fairly good company but I do not make it a habit to purchase damaged goods & hassle to make the transaction right. To many good vendors out there for that crap!
Apr 12, 2013, 07:12 PM
i would like to make a very hi tech one with an actual camera on it to see and use a computer to control also for it to be able to shoot crossbow bolt because i learned how to make small explosive bolts
Apr 13, 2013, 07:23 PM
insert witty phrase here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishSPECS
i would like to make a very hi tech one with an actual camera on it to see and use a computer to control also for it to be able to shoot crossbow bolt because i learned how to make small explosive bolts
^^^ nomination for 'Worst idea ever' Award... For your first post & being so vague...
Are you some Plant/Mole trying to get Models Shut down? We are all here to share knowledge and have fun. NOT make projectile firing planes...

Either that, or you are some aspiring griefer inciting problems...

BAD!! NO!! Back to your kennel!!
Nov 22, 2013, 03:41 PM
Hello Friends,

I am beginner in this matter.
I bought this a fuselage. But I want to install this model aero engine glow.
¿Can anyone help me?
I can not calculate what the ideal engine size. And also what the propeller.
As I shall strengthen the fuselage to support the engine glow.

Regards - good flights for all.
Sep 22, 2017, 01:26 PM

MQ 9 Reaper

MQ 9 Reaper! The next generation of flyers would like to own one of these. Get orders before the first one is even built. If the numbers is not there "no harm,no foul"
Take a survey on who would like one and if anyone would place an order. You could figure your profit margin out before hand.
Dec 27, 2017, 12:29 AM

AQ-9 or MQ-9 who sells them now?

where can these drones be purchased now or are they history?
Nov 08, 2018, 11:02 PM

My Reaper crashed. I need a spare fuse and other parts

Hello, my Projet MQ-9 Reaper crashed last week and fiberglass fuse is messed up bad. Wings are in good shape. If anyone knows of where I could get spare parts used or new, please let me know. I need a new fuselage plus other internal nose gear hardware pieces.

Quick Reply