Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 20, 2010, 09:33 AM
Discussion

Grayson sukhoi question

Hey there guys i just got my grayson sukhoi in im going to be building it to day i was wondering should just use hot glue for the build? And if i do is a weight factor will be an issue or should i just use epoxy for it but seems a little brittle at the joints thou or regular ca also should i use strapping tape for the build or hinge tape... Thanx alot for reading my all capped questions lol
to remove ads between posts
Feb 20, 2010, 10:36 AM
I used Hot glue for the entire biuld. I also used Belderm tape for the hinges. Your going to love this plane. It very crash resistent so it's a great plane to learn 3D on.
Feb 20, 2010, 11:15 AM
sweet sounds good i will do the same hot glue is good and flexible for sure so it will last longer i think
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganz28
I used Hot glue for the entire biuld. I also used Belderm tape for the hinges. Your going to love this plane. It very crash resistent so it's a great plane to learn 3D on.
Feb 20, 2010, 02:56 PM
Team Hitec, Customer Support
I'd personally use a medium wide bead of hot glue on that, then use CA n the motor mount for strength.
Latest blog entry: Weekender Warehouse