Diversity Model Aircraft - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 23, 2001, 11:04 PM

Diversity Model Aircraft

Had an excellent experience with Diversity Model Aircraft and want to put in a good word for them. Placed my first order with them for a couple of battery packs recently. Somehow one of the packs that should've been zapped wasn't - I received a "sport" pack instead. When I contacted Steve (the owner, I think) and explained the problem he fixed it immediately and without inconvenience to me. (This was very refreshing given my earlier experience with the Orbit company of Germany (see post in this forum) where they were defensive and blamed me for the scratched unit I received from them.)
DMA is obviously a place where the customer comes first!
ps: The packs I received were of top quality materials and construction.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2001, 08:04 AM
H301 Libelle Pilot
DMA is highly "Recommended by Dr. Jet".
Oct 03, 2001, 08:40 PM
I bought a flea from DMA.I'm pleased also.
Dave