This thread is privately moderated by Tha Hodgehound, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 19, 2011, 03:03 PM
I remember this one time at Hodges Hobbies when a white dog drank skip and go nakeds and ended up with a red mohawk
Apr 19, 2011, 04:54 PM
There is no place like Hodges!
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lunchbox_ View Post
I remember this one time...
someone stole the RCgroups flags off Jim T. Graham's golf cart and put them on testiclees' golf cart instead.
Hehe... I remember that too!
Apr 19, 2011, 08:24 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
I remember this one time at HH!! I walked up to the camp fire and was handed a DX7 and was told to fly.. LOL.. the rudder was backwards or STuff!!
May 08, 2011, 07:30 AM
Hodgehound # 3
IRTOTAHH.....
I flew a Pogo past the structural limits of the airframe and earned the crown of the longest debris field to date....
May 08, 2011, 07:32 AM
KFC
KFC
Blue Foam Master!!!
Quote:
I remember this one time...
someone stole the RCgroups flags off Jim T. Graham's golf cart and put them on testiclees' golf cart instead.
I don't remember that...
May 08, 2011, 07:37 AM
Hodgehound # 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC View Post
I don't remember that...
That is because of the high blood alcolhol levels you were enjoying at that particluar moment of time
May 08, 2011, 09:40 AM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
Quote:
IRTOTAHH.....
I flew a Pogo past the structural limits of the airframe and earned the crown of the longest debris field to date....
I heard it was AWEsome.. I was in the shop and walking out as you were saying.. WOW!! that WAS AWEsome!!!

I could not stand to see my buddy loose that many planes.. GET that NEW one and Our IYFs flying.. The Eratix and 3D can WAIT!!!!!
May 08, 2011, 09:41 AM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
ORnotWEcanTAGteamITwhenWEgetTOmemraaDAY!!!!
May 08, 2011, 02:22 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines View Post
I heard it was AWEsome.. I was in the shop and walking out as you were saying.. WOW!! that WAS AWEsome!!!

I could not stand to see my buddy loose that many planes.. GET that NEW one and Our IYFs flying.. The Eratix and 3D can WAIT!!!!!
I will see what I can do before Memorial day at RAA... However, work is looking to be pretty busy for the next 6 weeks or so... May have to have a build-in / fix-in at RAA one weekend
May 08, 2011, 04:04 PM
Did you get it on video?
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines View Post
ORnotWEcanTAGteamITwhenWEgetTOmemraaDAY!!!!
Careful when he mentions tag teaming, you did read his coming out the closet facebook posting, didn't you?
May 08, 2011, 07:23 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by _lunchbox_ View Post
i will see what i can do before memorial day at raa... However, work is looking to be pretty busy for the next 6 weeks or so... May have to have a build-in / fix-in at raa one weekend:d

k:d
Sep 21, 2011, 03:25 PM
End of an Era.....
Lot's of "I remember this one time ...at HH" stories to come soon!!! Buwahahahahaha!!!
Sep 21, 2011, 03:58 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
What about the one time.. There was a stryker with a bad HElli motor flying at night.. INVerted.. Under tables.. and over people laying on the ground...

Wait... . Nevermind!!
Oct 16, 2011, 11:53 AM
Closed Account
Time to get this thread going again............................................. ...........
I remember this one time at HH Wes ran his Emaxx into Camrons plane then settled up with Camron and completly destroyed the plane
Oct 16, 2011, 12:42 PM
Did you get it on video?
I remember this one time at HHAEFI...

http://flitetest.com/forum/showthrea...ka-HHAEFI-2011