New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by AC5FF, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 09:56 PM
Find More Posts by AC5FF
Trader Rating: 21
Where'd The Wise Men Go?!?
Wanted

Oly IIs or III Kit

Just testing the waters ...

I don't have a problem with ordering from Ray's website; but if someone has one of these kits collecting dust and would like to put a few $$ back in their pocket I'm looking to buy!

Shoot me a PM if you've got something to get rid of.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2010, 08:57 AM
Find More Posts by carrinsr
Trader Rating: 20
How about one already expertly built, with a few great features, such as a three piece wing and a tail group that comes off for easy transporting? Let me know if you're interested. -- DC
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:40 PM
Find More Posts by jcstalls
Trader Rating: 398
Dragons, WindMills, all Same
carrinsr; I am interested in ONLY AC5FF has had the time to conceder your offer and declines. All the time he needs

Jared
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 18, 2010, 01:42 PM
Find More Posts by AC5FF
Trader Rating: 21
Where'd The Wise Men Go?!?
Jared - thx.. Just checked it out and I'll have to pass on carrinsr's offer. Tempting as it was I'll let him PM ya w/ the details - but that will make someone really happy!!!