This thread is privately moderated by Jeremy Sebens, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2010, 09:30 AM
Trader Rating: 103
Knife Edge Software
Thread OP
For Sale

Getting back into the hobby sale: Radio stuff part 2

So I find that it's time to get back into the hobby of RC flying, but before I can do that properly, I have decided to clear out a lot of random crap that I may never use. Murphys law says that I will need these things within 6 months of selling them, but that rationale is why I have all these bins of random parts laying about. So it's all getting sold!

The radio stuff that came out of the last few bins is pictured, described, and priced in the pics below.

Shipping is always $5 from me
, (NO EXCEPTIONS) so look around and find a bunch of stuff you want.

This is the last sale thread in this category, but there's more stuff to come in other categories. I'll track sales threads in this blog post, so check it often!
Last edited by Jeremy Sebens; Feb 13, 2010 at 08:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2010, 10:08 AM
Trader Rating: 263
Chino Renegade oh-gee, yo
Hi Jeremy,
That radio is an AM set, and it's actually a pretty decent Hitec Focus 3 with a Hobbico label on it

Just in case anyone was wonderin.......

--Ray
Feb 11, 2010, 10:22 AM
Trader Rating: 103
Knife Edge Software
Thread OP
Ray,

That's what I thought I remembered, but I wasn't completely sure, so I wasn't going to speak up...

It makes a nice cheap HLG or Slow Stick type rig - I carried it in my trunk with a Skeeter for years.
Feb 11, 2010, 10:55 AM
Trader Rating: 263
Chino Renegade oh-gee, yo
Yes....xlnt SS radio.
Hmmmm.....do you have an AM RX for it there?? I have the same radio but can always use another for training but I only have one RX..

....I ..think... I have a ch30 xtal here.... somewhere... *frantically checks pockets*...LOL

--Ray
Feb 12, 2010, 12:49 PM
Trader Rating: 69
Pm sent on charger and 12 extension

Quick Reply