Feb 03, 2013, 07:51 AM
You see in the Flight Mode Setup screen which flight mode is currently active, maybe you are using the wrong switch (I think the switches are swapped when using Mode 1)
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukenukem
You see in the Flight Mode Setup screen which flight mode is currently active, maybe you are using the wrong switch (I think the switches are swapped when using Mode 1)

I am using mode 2 I don' t think it has anything to do with the switch br I might be wrong thanks

Alan
Feb 03, 2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan49
I am using mode 2 I don' t think it has anything to do with the switch br I might be wrong thanks

Alan
trim?
Feb 03, 2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper J3
My computer receives free Windows updates automatically. I don't think they're going to stop anytime soon...
If you go back and read my post, I mentioned " in perpetuity". Here is a quote from the Microsoft website. "Effective July 11, 2006, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, and Windows Me (and their related components) will transition to a non-supported status. After this date, Microsoft will no longer provide any incident support options or security updates. Microsoft is not offering a custom support agreement for these products".

I stand my ground - respectfully..

Harry
Feb 03, 2013, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper J3
My computer receives free Windows updates automatically. I don't think they're going to stop anytime soon...
I too receive free Updates for Windows, Java, iTunes, Quicktime, Adobe Reader, etc., but if I buy a computer or build my own, Updates to the BIOS are only supported for a couple of years and then you never see another one.
Feb 03, 2013, 10:43 AM
(a couple of years will be enough for most of us).
Anyway, the software will probably for free. So let it go.
Feb 03, 2013, 10:54 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by struggleforlife
(a couple of years will be enough for most of us).
Anyway, the software will probably for free. So let it go.
Not according to the Horizon rep's response I received. He said about $30.
Feb 03, 2013, 10:57 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry H
If you go back and read my post, I mentioned " in perpetuity". Here is a quote from the Microsoft website. "Effective July 11, 2006, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, and Windows Me (and their related components) will transition to a non-supported status. After this date, Microsoft will no longer provide any incident support options or security updates. Microsoft is not offering a custom support agreement for these products".

I stand my ground - respectfully..

Harry
That ground you're standing on is rather shaky...

The Windows products were still supported long after they were discontinued, so as long as those O/Ss were still mainstream, current and being sold...from a lifecycle perspective, that is "in perpetuity".

The DX8 is hardly discontinued, very current in mainstream R/C use and will probably be around for a long time before it is discontinued.

BIG DIFFERENCE
Feb 03, 2013, 11:25 AM
Uncle... looking forward to a sailplane update on the DX8

Harry
Feb 03, 2013, 11:33 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry H
Uncle... looking forward to a sailplane update on the DX8

Harry
Agreed. It will be interesting to see how well it is implemented and how stable release version 1.0 (or whatever) will be, in reality, after actual customers get a lot of sailplane flight hours running it.
Feb 03, 2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Hi All
I have been trying to program a throttle curve for my electric planes. Using my F mode switch..

SW P0 P1 P2
Low 0% 0% 10%
25% 0% 25% 25%
50% 0% 50% 50%
75% 0% 75% 75%
High 0% 100% 100%

When i am position 0 and move my throttle all the way up my prop start to turn why would this be when i have set my curve at 0.

Thanks Alan
Does anybody know why the is happening

Alan
Feb 03, 2013, 11:48 AM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
Post your SPM file here so I can look at it and see whats going on.

Just like posting a pic you do not need to compress the spm file. Just export model file to SD Card then post the file here.

With a 0% curve across all points you should not have any throttle response UNLESS you have other mixing or trim/sub-trim at play.
Feb 03, 2013, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Does anybody know why the is happening

Alan
I suggested trim. Have you checked that?
Feb 03, 2013, 12:08 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by struggleforlife
I suggested trim. Have you checked that?
I'll bet a looksie at his servo monitor page to see what the throttle channel is actually doing would be very telling, as well.
Feb 03, 2013, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip
Post your SPM file here so I can look at it and see whats going on.

Just like posting a pic you do not need to compress the spm file. Just export model file to SD Card then post the file here.

With a 0% curve across all points you should not have any throttle response UNLESS you have other mixing or trim/sub-trim at play.
I have Attached the SPM file i think.
Sorry Keeps coming up download Fail..

Alan
Last edited by alan49; Feb 03, 2013 at 12:13 PM. Reason: wNT DOWNLA

Quick Reply