Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by helinut2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 06, 2010, 04:07 PM
Find More Posts by helinut2
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

3 Walkera's on eBay 4#6 / two 4#3B's

Makin a few changes in my current fleet so some things had to go. I have too many Walkera's. The 4#6 is brand new, no transmitter or charger. The 4#3b brushless has about 50 pampered flights and the 4#3 standard motor has only about 20 flights and is next to new. Both 4#3's have a lot of extra parts with them both. Here are the eBay numbers:

4#6 220552455907
4#3 220552535111

Good luck if ya bid. I have 100% rating
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2010, 09:24 AM
Find More Posts by ghiflier
I am very interested in the 4#3s, but I do not have a charger with micro deans connector. Anywhere and anyway that I can get one to charge those batteries?
Old Feb 07, 2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghiflier View Post
I am very interested in the 4#3s, but I do not have a charger with micro deans connector. Anywhere and anyway that I can get one to charge those batteries?
Do you have any Walkera chargers now, or a balance charger of any kind. If you have one you can always pick up a package of micro dean connectors at most hobby or electronics store and simply solder one on to the current charger.
Old Feb 07, 2010, 05:58 PM
Find More Posts by ghiflier
I may be wrong, but I think the Z-35 spare tail motors should go with the brushless main motor and the Z-27 should go with the brushed main motor.
Old Feb 07, 2010, 10:07 PM
You are definitely right. Thanks for pointing that out to me. It is corrected on the auctions.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 11:01 AM
Find More Posts by dankeyestx

Dean Micro

So it is okay to take the connector off one of my extra batteries from a lama, get a dean micro connector and solder it to the other end, and use that as an adapter without any problems?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Deans-Micro-Plug...item35a697bf59

I was looking at these? any opinions?
Old Feb 15, 2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankeyestx View Post
So it is okay to take the connector off one of my extra batteries from a lama, get a dean micro connector and solder it to the other end, and use that as an adapter without any problems?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Deans-Micro-Plug...item35a697bf59

I was looking at these? any opinions?
Hey Dan: Nice to see ya signed up here at the greatest rc forum around You can do exactly what you said about making an adapter. Thought I would also let ya know your heli won't be going out till tomorrow as it is a mail holiday being presidents day.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 01:54 PM
Find More Posts by dankeyestx

no problem

No problem about shipping, I still need to get the dean micro connectors before I fly. I also told the guys at work I would fly it first with them so I need to get a carrying case and foam for transport. I also need to get a parts box too....I figure I should do this one the right way. I put a crack in the falcons canopy by thinking I could just backseat it. Either way, I am excited to do something other than the lama, it is like fish tanks, you start with a 3 gallon picotope, and before you know it you have a tank in every room. After a couple months with this guy I either have to go to a 6 ch or planes.