New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Aug 02, 2012, 02:02 AM
Grumman is offline
Find More Posts by Grumman
GRUMMAN
Grumman's Avatar

Hello Everyone!!! Your going to love this...ENJOY


I love the DC-3, C-47, Dakota and just found this tonight Awsome...
Hope you enjoy it as well...

This is an incredible forum and I will order a C-47 soon. You guys have done some really great work here and I have really enjoyed this forum very well done.

Happy Flying...
Mojo


DC-3 & C-47 Mass Arrival - EAA Airventure 2010 (9 min 48 sec)
Last edited by Grumman; Aug 02, 2012 at 03:40 AM. Reason: entered URL incorrectly
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 02, 2012, 02:10 AM
Grumman is offline
Find More Posts by Grumman
GRUMMAN
Grumman's Avatar

Hello Guys another great video DC-3's and C-47's


OK one more time:
Enjoy the show...Reminds me of your videos BladeHead, nice work...

Happy Flying...
Mojo

The Last Time - Official Video (10 min 39 sec)


[popcorn:
Last edited by Grumman; Aug 02, 2012 at 03:42 AM. Reason: entered URL incorrectly
Old Aug 02, 2012, 02:54 AM
Grumman is offline
Find More Posts by Grumman
GRUMMAN
Grumman's Avatar

Another Idea


Wouldn't want to get hit by this one...
Mojo



BT-67(ZS-ASN) Basler at Chitose airport 15Aug2009 (5 min 26 sec)
Last edited by Grumman; Aug 02, 2012 at 03:49 AM. Reason: wrong url
Old Aug 02, 2012, 03:03 AM
rrobbins is offline
Find More Posts by rrobbins
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumman View Post
I love the DC-3, C-47, Dakota and just found this tonight Awsome...
Hope you enjoy it as well...

This is an incredible forum and I will order a C-47 soon. You guys have done some really great work here and I have really enjoyed this forum very well done.

Happy Flying...
Mojo


http://DC-3 & C-47 Mass Arrival - EAA Airventure 2010
I'd really like to see these videos but the links don't seem to resolve correctly from my end. Anyone else having problems getting to them?

Thanks,
-- Rod
Old Aug 02, 2012, 03:22 AM
Grumman is offline
Find More Posts by Grumman
GRUMMAN
Grumman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrobbins View Post
I'd really like to see these videos but the links don't seem to resolve correctly from my end. Anyone else having problems getting to them?

Thanks,
-- Rod
Hello Rod I just sent a message to RC Groups asking what the problem might be
I probably entered them incorrectly... The videos are awsome I will figure it out...Stand-By
Mojo
Old Aug 02, 2012, 03:22 AM
AskaLooN is offline
Find More Posts by AskaLooN
Registered User
Hey Rod,

there you go

DC-3 & C-47 Mass Arrival - EAA Airventure 2010
DC-3 & C-47 Mass Arrival - EAA Airventure 2010 (9 min 48 sec)


DC-3 Basler-BT-67-Turbo-67 EngineStart in HIROSHIMA airport (6 min 49 sec)


http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ac.E1HDOR21JUA

and one of my favorites:
DC-3 low pass engine SOUND! (0 min 54 sec)
Old Aug 02, 2012, 03:33 AM
Grumman is offline
Find More Posts by Grumman
GRUMMAN
Grumman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskaLooN View Post
Hello how do you attatch a Youtube link Loon???Thanks
Old Aug 02, 2012, 03:42 AM
AskaLooN is offline
Find More Posts by AskaLooN
Registered User
Quote:
Hello how do you attatch a Youtube link Loon???Thanks

You copy the link of the video from your browser adress bar (ctrl+C), then when writing the new post in rcgroups, click "insert link" (the symbol with the earth in it) and paste your URL with ctrl+V. thats it!
Old Aug 02, 2012, 03:53 AM
Grumman is offline
Find More Posts by Grumman
GRUMMAN
Grumman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskaLooN View Post
You copy the link of the video from your browser adress bar (ctrl+C), then when writing the new post in rcgroups, click "insert link" (the symbol with the earth in it) and paste your URL with ctrl+V. thats it!
Thanks AskaLooN
Mojo
Old Aug 02, 2012, 04:00 AM
Grumman is offline
Find More Posts by Grumman
GRUMMAN
Grumman's Avatar

Good visibility


http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonggun/5124182490/
Old Aug 02, 2012, 06:38 AM
AskaLooN is offline
Find More Posts by AskaLooN
Registered User


Thats one of the few german DC-3s. Thanks!
Old Aug 02, 2012, 01:19 PM
PittSpecial is offline
Find More Posts by PittSpecial
Right Rudder
PittSpecial's Avatar

Work Horse of South America!


I am originally from Colombia, fortunately not from the area of the AMAZON Jungle bordering with Brazil, however, just take a look at this real Life video of actual operational DC-3's that are still in service and flying over the vast and large AMAZON jungle over Colombia.

Enjoy!
LOS PELIGROSOS VUELOS DE LOS AVIONES DOUGLAS DC-3 COLOMBIANOS (25 min 0 sec)
Old Aug 02, 2012, 01:42 PM
Grumman is offline
Find More Posts by Grumman
GRUMMAN
Grumman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittSpecial View Post
I am originally from Colombia, fortunately not from the area of the AMAZON Jungle bordering with Brazil, however, just take a look at this real Life video of actual operational DC-3's that are still in service and flying over the vast and large AMAZON jungle over Colombia.

Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/yJQnIYLqNPY
Nice one Pitts,
The Old Workhorse is still at it in many places, pretty amazing...
Thanks for the video on the Old Girl...
Mojo
Old Aug 02, 2012, 03:10 PM
lebl468 is offline
Find More Posts by lebl468
Registered User
lebl468's Avatar
Here is my Dakota, just a bit more paining, and 2 decals to go, and she will be ready to maiden!
Last edited by lebl468; Aug 02, 2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old Aug 02, 2012, 04:18 PM
quitcherbitchen is online now
Find More Posts by quitcherbitchen
Bombs away!!!
quitcherbitchen's Avatar
Very nice.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DC-3 Plans blackwidow18 Australia 2 Jan 17, 2010 09:27 PM
Sold Celectra 4-Port 1S 3.7V 0.3A DC Li-Po Charger by E-flite DuaneV Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 2 Jan 15, 2010 10:02 AM
For Sale Great Planes DC-3 project sunderll Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Jan 12, 2010 08:34 PM
Sold Celectra 4-Port, 1-Cell, 3.7, 0.3A DC Li-Po Charger, Plus 3 240MAH Single Cell Packs. jafo216 Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 9 Jan 01, 2010 12:55 PM
Sold Dynam 5-Channel Receiver/Dynam 3 in 1 Gyro CGReload Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 3 Aug 18, 2008 05:40 PM