Dynam Skybus DC-3 - Page 114 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jul 03, 2011, 06:14 AM
Why Yes I Fly!
schroeder4's Avatar
Thank you
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 03, 2011, 03:14 PM
Grounded Pilot
IIIBonesAirForce's Avatar
Here is another video showing the Bomb, bear, candy etc..drop in action. Pay atention for 3 seconds around 2.18 minutes into the video.

July-3-2011 Bio Business Building SIte Pine Island Minnesota (9 min 6 sec)
Last edited by IIIBonesAirForce; Jul 03, 2011 at 05:12 PM.
Jul 05, 2011, 08:02 AM
Why Yes I Fly!
schroeder4's Avatar
Does anyone know where you can get a new motor or motor shaft for the skybus
Jul 05, 2011, 09:32 AM
Grounded Pilot
IIIBonesAirForce's Avatar
Schroeder4 Check Grayson Hobby or Nitroplanes. Good luck
Jul 05, 2011, 10:48 AM
Corsair Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by schroeder4
Does anyone know where you can get a new motor or motor shaft for the skybus
here's a link to the ones I got for mine, they work great.

http://www.headsuprc.com/servlet/the...aft-for/Detail

Garry K.
Jul 05, 2011, 01:02 PM
Flick lives
BladeHead's Avatar
Love how you can ask a question in this group and someone's always right there to offer help. THANKS guys!
-Burt
Jul 05, 2011, 11:30 PM
Corsair Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeHead
Love how you can ask a question in this group and someone's always right there to offer help. THANKS guys!
-Burt
Just returning the favor from a couple pages back.

Garry K.
Jul 11, 2011, 10:33 PM
Corsair Captain
What 2 blade prop will work with this plane?
Garry K.
Jul 14, 2011, 11:05 PM
Registered User
tripleup05's Avatar
This plane is the same as the Dynam C-47, just with a different paint scheme, right?
Jul 15, 2011, 12:37 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleup05
This plane is the same as the Dynam C-47, just with a different paint scheme, right?
Yes. I think there are 3 different paint schemes, with very different prices right now.
Jul 15, 2011, 06:57 AM
Why Yes I Fly!
schroeder4's Avatar
Thank You Garryk the new shafts work very well
Jul 15, 2011, 10:59 AM
Corsair Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by schroeder4
Thank You Garryk the new shafts work very well
You're welcome, glad I could help. They're kind of a bi#$@ to get in and out though without bending them huh?

Garry K.
Jul 15, 2011, 11:27 AM
Registered User
tripleup05's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reegor
Yes. I think there are 3 different paint schemes, with very different prices right now.
Cool. Grayson has the C-47 for $119.99. Not a bad price for such a good looking, large airplane. I have been reading through this thread though and I am a little nervous due to the ESC/Motor sync issues a few have had. On the other hand, Grayson's storefront is only a mile from my house, so I would like to think they would take care of me if something went bad.

Can these things take off from short grass or is it pavement only? I don't have access to a paved runway near me, but the grass on the local high school's practice football field is always cut around 1/2".
Jul 15, 2011, 12:52 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleup05
Cool. Grayson has the C-47 for $119.99. Not a bad price for such a good looking, large airplane. I have been reading through this thread though and I am a little nervous due to the ESC/Motor sync issues a few have had. On the other hand, Grayson's storefront is only a mile from my house, so I would like to think they would take care of me if something went bad.

Can these things take off from short grass or is it pavement only? I don't have access to a paved runway near me, but the grass on the local high school's practice football field is always cut around 1/2".
Take off and landing from grass is possible. You'll nose over occasionally but the plane is really tough. Put some clear tape on the nose to keep it from getting stained with grass and dirt.

You can get a bare airframe and put in your own motors and escs for about the same cost if you are worried about the quality issues. Mine were/are fine and people tend to post when they have problems, not when things are working fine.
Jul 15, 2011, 03:29 PM
Corsair Captain
Mine works fine by the way. LOL

Garry K.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DC-3 Plans blackwidow18 Australia 2 Jan 17, 2010 08:27 PM
Sold Celectra 4-Port 1S 3.7V 0.3A DC Li-Po Charger by E-flite DuaneV Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 2 Jan 15, 2010 09:02 AM
For Sale Great Planes DC-3 project sunderll Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Jan 12, 2010 07:34 PM
Sold Celectra 4-Port, 1-Cell, 3.7, 0.3A DC Li-Po Charger, Plus 3 240MAH Single Cell Packs. jafo216 Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 9 Jan 01, 2010 11:55 AM
Sold Dynam 5-Channel Receiver/Dynam 3 in 1 Gyro CGReload Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 3 Aug 18, 2008 04:40 PM