This thread is privately moderated by Dani Z, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 19, 2003, 08:15 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP

A Few more Planes I am Blowing Out!

Ok I have limited quanities of each of these, shipping is included in the price (Cont. US only).

First we have the JOBAR 4 Channel RTF and ARF Plane.
The RTF comes with all you need to fly, ESC, Rx, Tx, Servos, Battery, Speed 480 motor, prop (with extra prop included) and charger. $125.00. The plane is made of ABS plastic and EPP foam. And is a great flying durable plane. (Pics below)
(Note in the pic the wing is blue, it is now made in black with gold lettering)
ARF version comes with ESC, Motor and Battery.[B] $90.00[B]

We also have a few Mark II gliders RTF(3 channel). Comes with everything needed to fly just as above. $100.00 (Pics below) Will also include a crash kit to keep you going

Last but not least is a Paraglider (2 channel) RTF. again everything you need to fly along with extra props $50.00. (Pic Below) Basicaly the same as the new Hobbico paraglider.

Thats all we have left. Again PayPal only, contact me by posting here or by PM. First come first serve don't miss out on this great deal.
Dani
Last edited by Dani Z; May 19, 2003 at 05:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2003, 08:17 AM
Thread OP

JOBAR

4 Channel Plane
May 19, 2003, 08:25 AM
Thread OP

MARK II

Glider
May 19, 2003, 08:29 AM
Thread OP

ParaGlider

ParaGlider
May 19, 2003, 09:44 AM
Trader Rating: 16
is this directly shipped from Hong Kong? ....
May 19, 2003, 09:53 AM
Thread OP
LOL...No it ships from here in the states.
Dani
May 19, 2003, 05:37 PM
Thread OP
Price lowered and I will include 2 free 1020 kokam cells with the first 10 orders.
Dani
May 19, 2003, 07:39 PM
Trader Rating: 17
Hello!

I'll take 2 of the JOBAR 4 channel RTF airplanes for $125 each (Total of $250).

Please email me direct, PayPal is ready:

LVRCFlyer@aol.com

Thank you!

Jason
May 19, 2003, 07:44 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Dani Z
Price lowered and I will include 2 free 1020 kokam cells with the first 10 orders.
Dani
darn, you are killing me.

Okay, I will take 10 of the free 1020 cells
will you take very low prices? I can sell you some dust to send with the money order!

-aeroP
May 19, 2003, 08:53 PM

I am interested

Please email me with more info. Will the included charger charge the extra batteries? How tough is it to assemble? hazmink@aol.com I have paypal!!
May 19, 2003, 09:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally posted by aeropenguin
darn, you are killing me.

Okay, I will take 10 of the free 1020 cells
will you take very low prices? I can sell you some dust to send with the money order!

-aeroP
Do you want one? I didnt think so but thought I would check they are going fast.
Dani
May 19, 2003, 09:41 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Why is this stuff so cheap? The radio (Futaba?) you are advertising with the Jobar should cost $125 on its own. Are they NIB?
May 19, 2003, 10:56 PM
Trader Rating: 46
I'll take a JOBAR e-mail me your paypal iD and will pay pal Tues.

gjenn@earthlink.net
May 19, 2003, 11:19 PM
Thread OP
They are all nib, and the radio that comes with them now is a Futaba clone, not the true Futaba The pic is an ARF with my husbands old radio I believe (I didnt even notice that was the radio in that pic thank you for pointing it out but the pic was mainly to sho the plane. As far as the cost I am honestly selling them at cost plus a few $$ for shipping. If you doubt that this is legit please see my thread for the micor helis.
Dani
May 19, 2003, 11:48 PM
Thread OP
There are 2 RTF and 1 ARF JOBAR still available and 1 Paraglider if anyone is still interested let me know. I will be out of town starting Tues night but will still be able to get then out to you.
Thanks all.

Quick Reply