Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by Vethraxx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 01, 2010, 02:15 PM
Find More Posts by Vethraxx
Gallery

Assembled Herr Rally-XP

Here is my completed Rally XP by Herr. All laser cut. No issues building it. It's my first real experience with covering a plane, I think I did moderately well. I will have a folding prop added shortly. Anxious to try it. Balanced nicely.

I have read some threads about this plane, and know of the purported rudder, can't turn issue. I will see what it does, and make changes if needed.

Update: I added the folding prop as soon as it came in the mail. Goes more with the red and black. Need colored rubber bands!
Last edited by Vethraxx; Feb 19, 2010 at 08:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2010, 06:22 PM
Find More Posts by Vethraxx
If only I could get red and black rubber bands for the wings
Old Aug 18, 2010, 01:13 PM
Find More Posts by kosch
Hey, did you ever maiden your Rally XP? I built mine last year, just maidened it last night. I had increased the rudder sized, add wash to the wings.. STILL had issues turning. Luckily i was able to land it safely by gliding in a spiral. So I was just curious what your experience was.

Bryan