Jan 30, 2010, 11:38 AM
AoM Furballer
Discussion

BlitzRCWorks Sky Surfer Aerobatic

Hello all , I am new to the site .
I tryed a few year's back to fly the RC but did like most new guy's and tore it up before I learned to fly . I went out a few month's back and got a RC sim's and now I can fly it real good I should be good to go .
Do you guy's thing the sky surfer would make me a good first plane ?
I have a Hitec 4ch radio but I see that kit come's with one . Can I use my old Hitec with it ? Like I said I am new to the site so bear with me untill I get to know thie place , Thanks for any help <S> .
Oh , I built a SPAD plane but am going to get some time under my belt before I send it up ...got a 40 on it .
to remove ads between posts
Jan 30, 2010, 11:44 AM
AoM Furballer
Let me add the link to the plane I am talking about . I could not find it on the forum .
http://www.bananahobby.com/1937.html
Feb 13, 2010, 02:23 PM
I have one on order for my son? Will arrive on the 16th according to tracking info. This plane reminds me of the wingo I started with and I was able to fly that one without assistance. The fact that you can turn off the ailerons and make it three ch. should make it even easier to fly. I previously bought my son a sky commander used throttle to climb it flew ok but I think this one will be better. He became bored with it quickly and then I put it in the top of a large red pine!!!!
Feb 13, 2010, 02:26 PM
As far as using your hitech radio sure you could.
Feb 13, 2010, 03:17 PM
AoM Furballer
Thanks for the reply ...