New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 27, 2010, 03:13 PM
Find More Posts by Paul Naton
Video

Sneak Preview: Handlaunch Master Class 2 DVD

This is a clip from my soon to be released Handlaunch Master Class 2 training DVD. Pros Bruce Davidson and call Dave Klein fly part of a task at the 09 Polecat challenge F3K contest. This DVD goes into contest and advanced flying techniques.

The first 200 editions of this DVD will include a Bonus Disk with almost 2 hours of bonus material like Bruce's F3K Clinic at the 09 Polecat, Dr. Drela handlaunching his Bubble Dancer, fixing moulded wings with Bruce, and a lots, lots, more.

For more info and to pre-order the DVD, go to my site at this LINK.

Remember, the first 200 units get the FREE bonus DVD, so order now, they will be gone in about a week or less. (There are only 125 copies left)

You can also get all 3 of my latest HLG DVDs for only $64.95, that's 10 bucks off the normal price.

Enjoy the clip, just a small taste of the cool content of this new training program.

Paul Naton
Radio Carbon Art Productions

HLG MC 2 TRAILER.mp4 (6 min 18 sec)
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2010, 08:10 PM
Find More Posts by skyboyken
I do this for fun!
I've ordered mine