Feb 04, 2014, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanscreen
Is the Black Panther Party a liberal group?
I have know idea

I don't think the ad;ofin asodufb party is liberal (yes, I just made up some crap)

Quote:
... You are making up false associations (again).
The above quote of mine is a question and not a statement...i want to know if you think the GOP is a progressive group

tia
Feb 04, 2014, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771
Conservatism isn't a "whom"...its an horrid ideology that supports a person not expanding SCHIP but giving subsidies to record profit making big oil.

OMG!!!

OMG!!

You have made my day... sigh, a conservative admitting something like this isn't usual.. it's going to snow...

True so true, the racism is in policies like "Southern Strategy"

Cause most of the exclusionary people have been progressives?

I disagree here

I know what racism and stupidity is

conservatives don't know what communism isn't

Communism is the conservatives knee jerk reaction to people that don't hate the "others" and want all Americans to succeed...

or at least that's what they say about Obama
I'm a conservative? What world DO you live in?
Feb 04, 2014, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Again you project.
A smart guy and a dumb guy are arguing in a room. The smart one says to the dumb one, "You are stupid, you fail to understand logic". The dumb one replies, "Well so are you." Does that mean the dumb one is actually correct?
Feb 04, 2014, 08:25 PM
Quote:
I have know idea

tia

I no you don't
Last edited by meanscreen; Apr 17, 2014 at 03:48 PM.
Feb 04, 2014, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanscreen
A smart guy and a dumb guy are arguing in a room. The smart one says to the dumb one, "You are stupid, you fail to understand logic". The dumb one replies, "Well so are you." Does that mean the dumb one is actually correct?
A guy is arguing on a forum. He makes personal attacks, posts about a poster rather than the topic at hand and frequently uses attack the source fallacies. Then he brags about "educating" people and claims he is the only one using logic. Isn't that funny?
Feb 04, 2014, 09:09 PM
Not THAT Ira
Umm, can we get back to pics, jokes, cartoons and stuff please.
Feb 04, 2014, 09:46 PM
Not THAT Ira
Feb 04, 2014, 10:05 PM
Not THAT Ira
///
Feb 04, 2014, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
A guy is arguing on a forum. He makes personal attacks, posts about a poster rather than the topic at hand and frequently uses attack the source fallacies. Then he brags about "educating" people and claims he is the only one using logic. Isn't that funny?
I did offer you an education. Many were impressed. Would you like the link
Feb 04, 2014, 10:23 PM
Feb 04, 2014, 10:24 PM
Feb 04, 2014, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob HSG
I'm a conservative? What world DO you live in?
I reread the post... no you're not a conservative but I do know what I'm talking about

I'm talking about not accepting

- The Southern Strategy - its overtly racist... there's no need to explain this
- Voter Suppression - it's overtly un-american and anti democratic
- Treason - Overtly attacking America's president in time of crisis vs going after the crisis itself

The aforementioned is what conservatives do.... and pointed at often as what NOT to do

...and NO.. progressive do NOTHING... NOTHING... NOTHING similar

That... I do know

regards
Feb 05, 2014, 12:04 AM
Сделайте Америку Великой Снова
poe's law
Feb 05, 2014, 07:30 AM
Quote:
I reread the post... no you're not a conservative but I do know what I'm talking about

- Treason - Overtly attacking America's president in time of crisis vs going after the crisis itself

The aforementioned is what conservatives do.... and pointed at often as what NOT to do

That... I do know

regards
That was supposed to be a joke... right?
Feb 05, 2014, 08:05 AM
Quote:

That... I do know

regards
(1) Yes, the Southern strategy was overtly racist.

(2) Also true.

(3) I've been saying this for five years.

However, when you attribute this to all conservatives -- rather than some -- you are falling into the same us vs. them trap that has caused our nation so much grief. The lefties who see all conservatives as Nazis are the same as the wing-nuts who equate the Democratic and Communist parties.

The first step towards political violence is demonizing others. You are crossing that line.

I'm beginning to wonder if you really are a progressive or liberal at all. You seem to act exactly like an agent provocateur. "Let's see how much I can embarrass the left." Is that it? Are you Goat's straw man?

Quick Reply