Jan 05, 2014, 02:01 PM
Сделайте Америку Великой Снова
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot 48 View Post
Bush was not a fiscal conservative, and a lot of liberals voting for him because he was a spender!
Yep.
Jan 05, 2014, 02:05 PM
Random Pic #23982
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
Aaaaah well, if you;re going to vet the cartoons for accuracy, rather than them be taken as cartoons, there's 633 pages on this thread to work through.
I wouldn't want our friend overseas to be concerned about problems that don't exist. It would be embarrassing for them. Just trying to help.

But if you are happy being incorrect, carry on.
Jan 05, 2014, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Bush was not a fiscal conservative...
...but conservatives still voted for him twice... ie ... no one takes them seriously when they speak of fiscal prudence.

Americans know conservatives don't care about the budget, debt money ... etc.

Regards
Jan 05, 2014, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771 View Post
...but conservatives still voted for him twice... ie ... no one takes them seriously when they speak of fiscal prudence.

Regards
Conservatives voted for Bush twice because he was a lot better than the alternatives.
Jan 05, 2014, 03:09 PM
D W
D W
I love you man.
Quote:

Regards
Seems "Americans" aren't very bright.
Jan 05, 2014, 08:56 PM
Rich Utkan 1947-2019 RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanscreen View Post
If I recall you told us that we should post jokes, not commentary. Why aren't you practicing what you preach? Am I racist for asking?
Jan 06, 2014, 02:59 AM
Earth girls are easy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
When the tornado took my roof it was not the government that did anything for me... It was my insurance company and a local contractor. We were declared a national disaster area...

Instead of whining for someone else to handle it, I wanted it fixed and done.
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
Jan 06, 2014, 12:48 PM
Rich Utkan 1947-2019 RIP
Jan 06, 2014, 02:35 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
A short animal video of something you probably have never seen before, or even knew occurred! See link after DW post.
Last edited by Big Foot 48; Jan 06, 2014 at 03:58 PM.
Jan 06, 2014, 03:42 PM
D W
D W
I love you man.
Quote:
A short animal video of something you probably have never seen before, or even knew occurred! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Blech. I have to sign up to Facebook?

Nope, not happening.
Jan 06, 2014, 03:50 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D W View Post
Blech. I have to sign up to Facebook?

Nope, not happening.
I'm sure all of your family and friends would like you on Facebook! Along with scammers and spammers! But I feel your pain at the prospect, so I found a version of it on Facebook and here it is (the other one started with the cat in the river and it looks like a duck at that point so the ending was much more exciting!).
Jaguar Attacks Caiman Crocodile - CLOSE UP FOOTAGE (1 min 21 sec)
Last edited by Big Foot 48; Jan 06, 2014 at 03:56 PM.
Jan 06, 2014, 04:15 PM
D W
D W
I love you man.
Quote:
I'm sure all of your family and friends would like you on Facebook! Along with scammers and spammers! But I feel your pain at the prospect, so I found a version of it on Facebook and here it is (the other one started with the cat in the river and it looks like a duck at that point so the ending was much more exciting!). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu1by5-BpTA
Thank you.

I let the wife and girls take care of any Facebook needs I may have. I just don't have the interest. Weird, I used to be cool. Not that long ago....
Jan 06, 2014, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
Conservatives voted for Bush twice because he was a lot better than the alternatives.
Cause there were no conservative to vote for in GOP primaries?

Why support the GOP ?

Lol

Sigh
Jan 06, 2014, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Cause there were no conservative to vote for in GOP primaries?

Why support the GOP ?

Lol

Sigh
I sure as heck couldn't support obama, or Kerry, or Gore. We see all the time that obama is NOT qualified to be anything but a door knocker, Gore, of course is all caught up in the global warming scam, and Kerry? He isn't any better than any of the others. I didn't agree with everything Bush did, but he was still head and shoulders above the others.
Jan 06, 2014, 06:37 PM
====~~~

Quick Reply