Political Jokes, Cartoons, photos, videos.... - Page 26 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jan 21, 2011, 08:46 PM
Registered User
rimshotcopter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
We apologize for the delay; your shipment is back ordered.

We simply cannot keep up with the demand for this very popular itemů

28 million are currently on back order.

We will complete your delivery as soon as possible.
This is a good one. LOL

Jan 22, 2011, 05:16 PM
-- Made in DETROIT --
SKYPILEIT's Avatar
..the slimebaggers,huh.?
Last edited by SKYPILEIT; Jan 22, 2011 at 06:56 PM.
Jan 22, 2011, 07:53 PM
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
...
Jan 23, 2011, 12:05 PM
-- Made in DETROIT --
SKYPILEIT's Avatar
let's get a laff at Sarah Palin.

Jan 24, 2011, 01:09 PM
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
...
Jan 24, 2011, 03:23 PM
-- Made in DETROIT --
SKYPILEIT's Avatar
Imagine..the nerve of asking for spending cuts.
Jan 25, 2011, 03:18 PM
-- Made in DETROIT --
SKYPILEIT's Avatar

todays political ha-ha's..


...me thinks I'll be getting flamed over the moral standards illustration.


*flamesuit on*
Jan 25, 2011, 04:17 PM
Time for me to Fly...
Mr. Wiz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
We apologize for the delay; your shipment is back ordered.

We simply cannot keep up with the demand for this very popular itemů

28 million are currently on back order.

We will complete your delivery as soon as possible.
Somebody is gettin' rich off that one.
Jan 26, 2011, 03:24 PM
-- Made in DETROIT --
SKYPILEIT's Avatar
The lib parents have a difficult time with a basic concept.

Right Wing Comics ~ presents ~ POLITICAL FUNNIES (redistribution of wealth) (1 min 29 sec)
Jan 27, 2011, 02:47 AM
Taking care of the pond.
MILLERTIME's Avatar
Republican vs. Democrat Women (4 min 48 sec)
Jan 27, 2011, 05:30 AM
Suspended Account
...
Jan 27, 2011, 10:20 AM
Registered User
rimshotcopter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eljimb0
...
Should the word Union be CHANGED to BANKERS AND WALL-STREET?
Jan 27, 2011, 10:48 AM
Time for me to Fly...
Mr. Wiz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendrichie
Should the word Union be CHANGED to BANKERS AND WALL-STREET?
And a few others like the teachers. Everywhere in our school district cuts have been made except the teachers pay itself. They aren't about to give up anything willingly. Well, guess what? When all of their public support has eroded then they will have no choice.
Jan 27, 2011, 10:55 AM
Registered User
rimshotcopter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiz
And a few others like the teachers. Everywhere in our school district cuts have been made except the teachers pay itself. They aren't about to give up anything willingly. Well, guess what? When all of their public support has eroded then they will have no choice.
However, teachers are some of the lowest paid professional around and have to spend the most time in school. Hmmm.
Jan 27, 2011, 11:28 AM
Time for me to Fly...
Mr. Wiz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendrichie
However, teachers are some of the lowest paid professional around and have to spend the most time in school. Hmmm.
Oh really... My wife is a middle school librarian and we have lots of friends that are teachers. If you think teachers are not very well compensated you need to another look.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion The week in cartoons... cobalt Life, The Universe, and Politics 2 Oct 24, 2009 03:37 AM
Yippee! Time for some jokes/cartoons ?! userrc Micro Helis 2 Aug 29, 2008 06:47 PM
Discussion So...normal political cartoons or sarge Life, The Universe, and Politics 12 Aug 01, 2008 04:01 PM
Discussion Don't you just love political cartoons? Mr. Wiz Life, The Universe, and Politics 2 Oct 02, 2006 12:19 PM
The problem with political jokes Up&Away Humor 0 Aug 12, 2003 01:45 AM